• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Top comment on Cumtown.org this morning

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
unironically the funniest corner of the internet...

PW-2016-07-05-Banks-Juno.jpg

(also unironically how the majority of us probably look)
That lady clapping is a dead ringer for my mom. That's creepy.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Imagine taking a poll called “March Fagness” as seriously as these queers do. They tried to out-autism ONA forums and now instead of taking it like men they’re all crying that the game was rigged. Your tears just act as lubrication for our oversized cocks as we jam it deep inside your rectum and laugh at you
You can’t win against the pests. You’d think by now even an eggplant would understand this.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
No its not fair! I wanted the late night host to win! It's about ethics in cumtown.org polls! All cumtown.org wanted was to have a fun poll but now the fun is ruined. OMG what if it was the Hunger Games but everyone was gay so instead it was the Hungry for Cum Games *Stavros laughs uncontrollably for 25 seconds*

G

I love how a forum ball washing a fat woke "comedian" who can't afford a new tooth, hair plugs or the self discipline to not be a fat slobfuck is mad that we voted on their poll and made Tomlinson a winner.

Prolly because Tomlinson is a fat woke "comedian" who can't afford hair plugs or the self discipline to not be a fat slobfuck. Rick is a missing tooth away from being Stavros.

Forum Clout
I love how a forum ball washing a fat woke "comedian" who can't afford a new tooth, hair plugs or the self discipline to not be a fat slobfuck is mad that we voted on their poll and made Tomlinson a winner.

Prolly because Tomlinson is a fat woke "comedian" who can't afford hair plugs or the self discipline to not be a fat slobfuck. Rick is a missing tooth away from being Stavros.
I'm all in wit da bit but they accuse him of being a pedophile and faggot over there.