• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Top comment on Cumtown.org this morning

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
now it’s 500 dollars? it used to be 20

you hear opie tell it, that bum was basically an intern with how much interaction they had together on walk overs

opie rules
His performative cruelty was delightful. Cake stomp, poker chips, etc. (edit: hanging up on the guy who was saying the show got him through his wife's death). He won this girl's heart.

Last edited:
G

unironically the funniest corner of the internet...

PW-2016-07-05-Banks-Juno.jpg

(also unironically how the majority of us probably look)

G

Can’t tell if Johnny and wormkiller are doing a bit for da show or having an actual tiff. Can we just stop all this fussin and feudin and skip to the part where you two 69 each other on the bottom bunk of a prison cell while Carol takes pictures?
Oh Carol will be doing more than taking pictures 😉

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Can’t tell if Johnny and wormkiller are doing a bit for da show or having an actual tiff. Can we just stop all this fussin and feudin and skip to the part where you two 69 each other on the bottom bunk of a prison cell while Carol takes pictures?

@WormKiller insulted my honor, my grammar should be above reproach

I will have my satisfaction, on this plane, or the next

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

Wow I thought the Kfags were fruits. But these edgelords really do take the cake what fags "cumtown" wow so edgy fucking heebie jew faggot fairies. Might have to make an account and go harass @CuntFucker and @thatniggerdoug

the brendon shwab is full of fags too but i think these guys are worst. hahaha water weed dune hair b?
pfft fucking faggots.