• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Top comment on Cumtown.org this morning

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Imagine taking a poll called “March Fagness” as seriously as these queers do. They tried to out-autism ONA forums and now instead of taking it like men they’re all crying that the game was rigged. Your tears just act as lubrication for our oversized cocks as we jam it deep inside your rectum and laugh at you

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
C76-B5780-A7-E1-44-ED-8-EE4-0-A7998-E2-B5-A3.gif

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
This clip got posted on reddit yesterday and was on the front page. Tons of posters were saying 'it's ok because Opie gave him $500 after.' Fucking retards believe the Opester's lies.
now it’s 500 dollars? it used to be 20

you hear opie tell it, that bum was basically an intern with how much interaction they had together on walk overs

opie rules

Forum Clout
now it’s 500 dollars?

you hear opie tell it, that bum was basically an intern with how much interaction they had together on walk overs

opie rules
One dude even said 'Opie later said that he got the cake out of the dumpster and they didn't want him eating trash so gave him $500 to get some good meals'. Said with, apparent, sincerity.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
One dude even said 'Opie later said that he got the cake out of the dumpster and they didn't want him eating trash so gave him $500 to get some good meals'. Said with, apparent, sincerity.

Im genuinly laughing out loud at that

I’ve heard this story evolve more than the Chip character

Soon Opie’s gonna talk about how this bum came over for thanks giving like john candy in planes trains and automobiles

G

You couldn't have scripted it any better than 1488 votes. It was fate, it had to happen.
Yeah TYFYS everyone who stopped voting at 1488. I fired off about 20-30 votes yesterday morning and maybe another 10 around lunchtime when I got on for a few minutes but I never got back online. I wasn't worried about him not winning because he had a huge lead and I knew there would be rascals watching.