• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "lawyer" is begging for recognition.

Forum Clout
239CE703-7171-4220-B3E6-40817A10126F.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What bully worth his salt would say "I'm not scared of you" to anyone? He thought the kids getting picked on were the bullies that's how low in the high school social strata he was.
Yeah he kinda fucked up there which means he was always a weak bitch. The bullies weren’t scared of him so they “didn’t” step up to him? So they bullied him but were afraid to…bully him? He pulled a real Tomlinson there with that tall tale.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He represents people caught drunk driving, the decision of a scumbag. Are we surprised this cunt is also a scumbag? Michigan is a lucrative place to be a DUI lawyer, it has a high rate of DUI arrests (especially in winter) and first offense DUI is a Felony. $5000 fine. Possible 6 months in jail. This asshole probably cleans up preying on barflies and waitresses that can’t afford Übers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He represents people caught drunk driving, the decision of a scumbag. Are we surprised this cunt is also a scumbag? Michigan is a lucrative place to be a DUI lawyer, it has a high rate of DUI arrests (especially in winter) and first offense DUI is a Felony. $5000 fine. Possible 6 months in jail. This asshole probably cleans up preying on barflies and waitresses that can’t afford Übers.
Plus a “DUI lawyer” is almost an oxymoron. All they really can do is delay your case for the discovery process and after that odds are he’s going to lose. Unless they can pull something out of their ass and prove the breathalyzer was broken judges aren’t going to reduce it. You’re just paying for a guy to lose because you drove drunk, failed a sobriety test, blew over the limit, and there’s not much you can do to fight it.

I actually once saw a DUI lawyer lose real bad in court. His defense for his client was “he went to a party and thought he could sleep there but they didn’t have room for him to sleep so he had to drive drunk but it was because the party didn’t have room for him to sleep”. Seriously, someone paid a lawyer to defend them and that’s the best he could come up with.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Plus a “DUI lawyer” is almost an oxymoron. All they really can do is delay your case for the discovery process and after that odds are he’s going to lose. Unless they can pull something out of their ass and prove the breathalyzer was broken judges aren’t going to reduce it. You’re just paying for a guy to lose because you drove drunk, failed a sobriety test, blew over the limit, and there’s not much you can do to fight it.
Right, even here in Louisiana where we have relatively minor penalties still (misdemeanor for first or second offense, $500 fine, possible 30 days in jail) a lawyer almost never gets a DUI dismissed. Generally the DA will offer a lower fine and no jail in a plea, so there’s no need to pay someone $1500 to get convicted anyway.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Right, even here in Louisiana where we have relatively minor penalties still (misdemeanor for first or second offense, $500 fine, possible 30 days in jail) a lawyer almost never gets a DUI dismissed. Generally the DA will offer a lower fine and no jail in a plea, so there’s no need to pay someone $1500 to get convicted anyway.
Yeah every state is different so the jail / probation stuff can get reduced or dropped but not the money. They make so much on those fines and fees of drunk driving and now with Uber they have to make sure they get as much as they can since Uber prevents people from driving drunk. This idiot specializes in DUI which means he’s a joke of a lawyer and has probably lost just about every case. I’ve heard of some cases being able to prove the breathalyzer was broken / not properly given but it’s rare and that’s the only way to get off.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah every state is different so the jail / probation stuff can get reduced or dropped but not the money. They make so much on those fines and fees of drunk driving and now with Uber they have to make sure they get as much as they can since Uber prevents people from driving drunk. This idiot specializes in DUI which means he’s a joke of a lawyer and has probably lost just about every case. I’ve heard of some cases being able to prove the breathalyzer was broken / not properly given but it’s rare and that’s the only way to get off.
There’s actually a few ways to get out of it. It depends on how smart the drunk was. If you ever got caught, refuse the breathalyzer on site. I’ve never been in trouble for it but I know a few people who have. That sets you up for more errors on the cops part, which the judge has no time for. That being said, they are pretty much there to get charges worked down. DUI laws up north are literal life ruiners, so they basically prey on people who have their backs against the wall. It’s just as sick as funeral companies for the same reason. No surprise this faggot has no moral qualms with his decisions. He probably thinks he’s a great person for it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There’s actually a few ways to get out of it. It depends on how smart the drunk was. If you ever got caught, refuse the breathalyzer on site. I’ve never been in trouble for it but I know a few people who have. That sets you up for more errors on the cops part, which the judge has no time for. That being said, they are pretty much there to get charges worked down. DUI laws up north are literal life ruiners, so they basically prey on people who have their backs against the wall. It’s just as sick as funeral companies for the same reason. No surprise this faggot has no moral qualms with his decisions. He probably thinks he’s a great person for it.
Yeah up north they just fuck with you, jersey if you go over a number they take your license, fine you AND make you put that interlock device which you have to pay for installation and surcharges related to it. I know there’s ways to get out but that’s only if you were smart about it when you got pulled over which just about nobody is. Most DUI lawyers don’t have that luxury and just hope cop doesn’t show up to court! I’ve seen it before, that’s Plan A for most of them - And there not much of a plan B in majority of cases.