• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "lawyer" is begging for recognition.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Billy Maze eh?

1640773370599.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He blocked Scorch and deleted some of his psycho tweets. This guy is all kind of deranged yelling that everyone is a Nazi while also being a lawyer threatening to assault people. He said something about dealing bullies who weren’t afraid of him since childhood after I told him nobody is scared of him or his creepy facial hair. Must of struck a nerve

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He blocked Scorch and deleted some of his psycho tweets. This guy is all kind of deranged yelling that everyone is a Nazi while also being a lawyer threatening to assault people. He said something about dealing bullies who weren’t afraid of him since childhood after I told him nobody is scared of him or his creepy facial hair. Must of struck a nerve
We should definitely report some of his more aggressive tweets to his strip mall law firm.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

"Did I hit a nerve? Durrrr."

The biggest mistake these faggots always make is thinking that they're capable of saying anything to offend us. They just take the same unoriginal, hack shots in the dark about our loser professions and shitty lives in our mothers' basements and think that calling us nazis is going to cut deep or something. You want to offend me? Admit you fuck kids, you glaringly obvious pedophile. Your old-timey closet-homo twirly mustache is more offensive than calling a guy repeatedly calling you nigger and kike a nazi you fucking moron lol. Why would somebody spouting horribly racist shit at you give a fuck about being called a racist? Use your head, goof.

Also, he has the same weird earlobes as Patrick. Must be a fat child molester thing.