• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "lawyer" is begging for recognition.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also plenty of tweets of his are reportable. Might not be a bad idea.
Yeah I reported a couple of his tough guy tweets about him threatening to assault people while being a lawyer. He must have been on some kind of bender last night because he blocked all of us goofing on him, deleted the tweets that violated TOS and hasn’t tweeted since

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There’s actually a few ways to get out of it. It depends on how smart the drunk was. If you ever got caught, refuse the breathalyzer on site. I’ve never been in trouble for it but I know a few people who have. That sets you up for more errors on the cops part, which the judge has no time for. That being said, they are pretty much there to get charges worked down. DUI laws up north are literal life ruiners, so they basically prey on people who have their backs against the wall. It’s just as sick as funeral companies for the same reason. No surprise this faggot has no moral qualms with his decisions. He probably thinks he’s a great person for it.
He actually bragged to me on the phone how much money he makes. Saying he made more in the last half hour than I did all year, I asked him oh yeah, how much? Then he demanded my name before telling me. Lol faggot

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Yeah I reported a couple of his tough guy tweets about him threatening to assault people while being a lawyer. He must have been on some kind of bender last night because he blocked all of us goofing on him, deleted the tweets that violated TOS and hasn’t tweeted since
Pretty sure that he got the 12 hour lock out too based on that he hasn't tweeted anything today

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
He realized we've taken on big shot NYC lawyers before and he didn't stand a chance

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He actually bragged to me on the phone how much money he makes. Saying he made more in the last half hour than I did all year, I asked him oh yeah, how much? Then he demanded my name before telling me. Lol faggot
Yeah he was babbling on twitter about how he caught some cop on the phone and the cop is in big trouble because he’s a lawyer and he beats up Nazis and wants people to come to his house and will continue to destroy 12 year old Incel Alt right Nazis that all work at McDonald’s and eat hot pockets in mom’s basement. He even gave his address with an invitation to come to his house so he can physically assault anyone who goofs on him because he’s legally allowed to punch Nazi’s. I think he was on crack

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also he misrepresented me on Twitter as being a Nazi. I didn't say I was a Nazi, I said Hitler was right.
Yeah he said we tweeted to him the holocaust wasn’t real yet nobody said that. He was freaking out on something.

He also said one of us was drinking alone and ignored by family, behind on child payments, and had a suspended license. That all sounds like projection.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah he was babbling on twitter about how he caught some cop on the phone and the cop is in big trouble because he’s a lawyer and he beats up Nazis and wants people to come to his house and will continue to destroy 12 year old Incel Alt right Nazis that all work at McDonald’s and eat hot pockets in mom’s basement. He even gave his address with an invitation to come to his house so he can physically assault anyone who goofs on him because he’s legally allowed to punch Nazi’s. I think he was on crack
Yeah the minute I told him he sounded coked
out he got really agitated

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Outside of Rick, everyone is usually pretty quick to figure out they don't have the stamina to deal with us.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Outside of Rick, everyone is usually pretty quick to figure out they don't have the stamina to deal with us.
Yeah I think he was on something for how deranged he was an sobered up today and hid and blocked. He was calling anyone who goofed on him to come at him and how he will destroy anyone who “steps up” and other weirdness. I called him a fake tough guy and he brought up being bullied as a kid which made obvious he’s a fraud

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
AEDE9C5C-2593-4632-AF05-39707F7A144D.jpeg

B3FB68BB-17EC-45AA-8BF0-AB4A4A280B18.jpeg

360C92D9-7769-4DB8-93E6-9D1C9A527833.jpeg

He was all lit up on something

G

Weird how it’s inconceivable to any of these faggots that the people who are making fun of them could be successful people with money themselves. It’s not 1992 when only fat losers were on the internet. Get with the times, grandpa.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Weird how it’s inconceivable to any of these faggots that the people who are making fun of them could be successful people with money themselves. It’s not 1992 when only fat losers were on the internet. Get with the times, grandpa.
Funny you say that, anyone that is computer / internet savvy in 2021 would probably be doing very well. The whole “loser on the internet” was back when internet was dial up. IT positions alone pay very well.