• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This "lawyer" is begging for recognition.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I'll have a quarter-pounder with cheese, Mr. McDonald's tough guy.

Attachments

• CE8A0046-1.jpg
    CE8A0046-1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 9

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Sadly, I seems short-lived. He's been radio silent for a day. We thought we found a new steady, wound up with another one-night stand.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Plus a “DUI lawyer” is almost an oxymoron. All they really can do is delay your case for the discovery process and after that odds are he’s going to lose. Unless they can pull something out of their ass and prove the breathalyzer was broken judges aren’t going to reduce it. You’re just paying for a guy to lose because you drove drunk, failed a sobriety test, blew over the limit, and there’s not much you can do to fight it.

I actually once saw a DUI lawyer lose real bad in court. His defense for his client was “he went to a party and thought he could sleep there but they didn’t have room for him to sleep so he had to drive drunk but it was because the party didn’t have room for him to sleep”. Seriously, someone paid a lawyer to defend them and that’s the best he could come up with.
I got-off on a similar one; homeowner(where I was drinking) stated they offered me a place to sleep that night & assumed I was staying, so poured their drink into mine (without me knowing) before going upstairs to bed, I didn't know & I didn't stay.

that aside, who is this cunt? He thinks only cops know the technicalities of how drugs are tested? Idiot.