• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what Niki actually looks like when sober and not posing for the camera

G

other dude doesn't look happy at all. Would rather be at a punk rock concert then a fucking Brewers game with the weird polyamorous girl your girlfriend is fucking and her stupid husband.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that guy fucked Niki but Pat never fucked Jen. I can completely see those 2 inviting the punk rock guy to be the meat in their sandwich. The guy was probably reluctant but he did it for his wife. But the other girl is cute af and there's no way she's gonna fuck a loser like Rick.

I bet she goes out and gets filled up by the punk rock guy and then comes home and gives Rick a pity fuck. She'll pant and moan in all the right places because she's still horned up from fucking and scissoring and Rick won't understand that it's not him that got her that way.

And the punk rock guy has to deal with Rick when they go out. Probably inappropriate Rick who talks about fucking Niki like he's John Holmes. Meanwhile this guy has fucked her probably about as much as Rick and since she's all horned up from scissoring Jen she probably lets this guy do more to her than she lets Rick do. This dude is fucking her ass and cumming on her face while Rick gets a monthly missionary, starfish fuck. He's got to sit there and tolerate Rick, probably wanting to punch him in the face to shut him up the entire time.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Ugly Niki is a horrible person who deserves far more shit than she gets. She enables Fatass and partners with him on his scams and legal attacks. No sympathy for that tacky, worthless waste of oxygen and taxpayer funds.

I hope her useless cunt falls out at the next tranny rally and she bleeds to death while a hairy dude in a dress points and laughs.

G

No, she just gets annoyed and talks at her plate and I ask the server to take it back and separate the items. Most of the time it’s a 2 minute turnaround. Or if she gets things that could potentially run together I just politely ask they put them on separate dishes. Generally they get what’s going on and oblige. I’m a good tipper so anywhere close by we go to regularly already knows. My middle kid is the same way. So I deal with it with two of them. Lol
She also says she’s not picky but what she won’t eat is a longer list than what she will.
You need to do the right thing and Benoit that whole family.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You need to do the right thing and Benoit that whole family.
6DF40F30-4DF1-4330-9924-A64AEED67102.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
She's a dumb girl, it's not really her fault. I think Nikki was a complete dork who never got any male attention and along comes Ol Fat Tits taming her dragon. He may be the only cock she has ever seen. Think about that.
She fucked that fat dork on their first date in a carpark.

If her bodycount is less than triple-digits I'll eat Pat's disgusting ballcap.

G

Jesus that is sad. Where did you find this? Getting with Pat in her early 30s was the absolute worst decision of her life. Nice ending your genetic lineage, stupid

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
For those not up to date on their Niki lore, the gal to Niki's right is Jen Huber. Jen is her "co-worker" at Posts by Ghost and rumored to be her *actual* life partner.
View attachment 27070
They've been "close friends" for a long time. Even played softball when they were younger and they run marathons without their husband's. I wonder what all that means?

Nanabdidndj.jpg

Jdjdkss.jpg

Thiki-marathon.jpg

I'd like to let Jen try to pop my head like a walnut between those thighs though if you catch my drift.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus, I thought the whole dyke thing was just a bit until I saw this.

View attachment 27568

Gross
She’s def a dyke or at least “bi” but only will mess with a guy if she’s really drunk and that doesn’t include Pat. Explains why Pat says she’s NOT a lesbian but can’t say “my wife is straight, stlaker child” because it’s not true.