• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what Niki actually looks like when sober and not posing for the camera

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
That is the look of a woman that gave up long ago. Her disheveled appearance and lack of attention to her general appearance is what happens when you are involved in a marriage that is not only a fraud but with the most toxic person alive. This picture would make someone feel bad for Niki but she deserves it for whatever scam she / her mother is running being in a sham marriage.
Woman who gave up long ago is absolutely spot on. She holds the purse strings I hope one day she gets a moment of clarity and fucks his loser fat ass out on the street. She genuinely looks like she needs a good fuck, a proper conversation and someone less incredibly toxic in her life.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I’m quite partial to the Shreki pic. She looks much happier wallowing in her swamp.

DC116042-68-E4-45-B4-9-E06-9-CF9-F88-B086-F.png
I can't believe how bad she looks here. Does she inflate like a sponge when she's in water?

If she had a makeover she'd be, like @NikkisCrustyGusset said, a catch for dudes looking for frumpy 30-year-old gash on Tinder. Lose some weight, dress nicer, be proud of your life and get away from Pat and you might pull off the MILFy look without having to flood your barren womb with Pat's seed.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s pretty clear she’s a lesbian, remember how angry Pat got when we suggested she’s a lesbian? I think he even put it in his lol suit. He knows it’s true and his marriage is a sham for some kind of scam. Niki is a lesbian but can’t come out for some reason (prob related to her mother funding her life or the sham marriage possible caregiver scam)

Niki isn’t a “Tom Boy” type that enjoys guy things like sports but can be “girly” at times and clean up nice. She’s a frump lesbian that married the closest thing to a woman which was Pat.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
All kidding aside I feel bad for her. I know, I know. I shouldn't. She enables him and financially helps him with his retarded quest to be the first guy on the internet to win against every troll on earth.

I think, based on everything we've seen, she's an average socially awkward, shy, nice enough Midwestern nobody with depression problems and serious codependency issues who has, like a lot of middle aged and childless millenials, gotten scooped up by a guy who while being a fat failure has just enough goals and plans to look like a winner to her.

Oh he's an author! And a stand-up comedian! And a political commentator! Never mind the fact that he's a pathetic, small time, failed version of all of these things. It looks like ambition and it seems like success enough to convince a woman like this he's big time and she's lucky to have gotten him, being a kinda frumpy, older, shy depressive.

Ladies, this is what happens when you're childless at 30, 40, etc. And desperate to have love.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
For those not up to date on their Niki lore, the gal to Niki's right is Jen Huber. Jen is her "co-worker" at Posts by Ghost and rumored to be her *actual* life partner.
View attachment 27070

Anyone who's been in a normal relationship knows: there's time you spend alone with your SO, there's "girls night" where she wants to just hang with her friends, and then there's "couple time". One of her friends is throwing a thing, you have to be her accessory, then she runs off when you get there and you have to make awkward small talk with her friend's boyfriend. So ya play fantasy football? No?

I honestly don't think I've ever seen Patrick & Jen in a picture together. Occasionally he'll bring Niki around his "friend" (that guy at Hooligans) to do Patrick couple time, but never Niki couple time. Niki and Jen are close enough to travel to fucking India together, but they can't get together for a cutesy overpriced Sunday brunch double date.

She's either deeply ashamed of her husband and doesn't want him embarrassing her around her friends. Or she doesn't want her husband mingling with her lover.