• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what Niki actually looks like when sober and not posing for the camera

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
It’s pretty clear she’s a lesbian, remember how angry Pat got when we suggested she’s a lesbian? I think he even put it in his lol suit. He knows it’s true and his marriage is a sham for some kind of scam. Niki is a lesbian but can’t come out for some reason (prob related to her mother funding her life or the sham marriage possible caregiver scam)

Niki isn’t a “Tom Boy” type that enjoys guy things like sports but can be “girly” at times and clean up nice. She’s a frump lesbian that married the closest thing to a woman which was Pat.
My missus likes her bread buttered on both sides....and she doesn't think Nikki is a knicker-picker...and her gaydar is pretty good. She thinks Nikki is too boring and 'meh' to be that. In a loveless, sexless, broken marriage sure. But doesn't get the smell of gay off her... Which I assume for dykes is a fishy smell.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Not fat by any medical standard, child.
E-eVZTmX0AQKbdb.jpeg

G

She's a dumb girl, it's not really her fault. I think Nikki was a complete dork who never got any male attention and along comes Ol Fat Tits taming her dragon. He may be the only cock she has ever seen. Think about that.

What she needed was to find her Jon Snyder but instead she got Pat. I think Nikki could have been a nice homely, dumb midwestern wife for a big fat guy with a good heart and priorities in line. If she substituted the junk food and booze for exercise and effort into her appearance there are uglier women out there. I would do it, but only for the bit, she looks like her snatch smells.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Does she go full-cunt at restaurants and bitch at servers?
No, she just gets annoyed and talks at her plate and I ask the server to take it back and separate the items. Most of the time it’s a 2 minute turnaround. Or if she gets things that could potentially run together I just politely ask they put them on separate dishes. Generally they get what’s going on and oblige. I’m a good tipper so anywhere close by we go to regularly already knows. My middle kid is the same way. So I deal with it with two of them. Lol
She also says she’s not picky but what she won’t eat is a longer list than what she will.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I bet she does, she seems the cunty type to look down on service employees. MM Schill proudly claimed her New Years resolution was to work on the insults she gives to service employees and come up with some real zingers to tell off the people serving her.
I think he meant my wife, so no. But Niki, oh you know she does. She’s married to a cunt, she’s gotta be a cunt.