• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is what Niki actually looks like when sober and not posing for the camera

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Star Wars night at Miller Park. They took a picture with people playing dress up. Sorry, don't have the receipt.
This one?

E-eVZTmX0AQKbdb.jpeg

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh shit i didnt realize its nikis India life partner on the left!
That’s why she looks happy. Being with India partner distracts Niki from the fat baby she’s married to. Her 41 year old husband made sure to let them know multiple times his sandals have a bottle opener on them. He thought those sandals made him so cool instead of a pathetic alcoholic.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Everything above I said aside, can we figure out which sunglasses these are so we can make fun of how an author in the top tax bracket has a wife who buys and wears on their head cheap sunglasses?
They're cheap because she's constantly losing or breaking them while in one of her frequent drunken stupors. Pat keeps a tight grip on the monthly sunglasses budget.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
For those not up to date on their Niki lore, the gal to Niki's right is Jen Huber. Jen is her "co-worker" at Posts by Ghost and rumored to be her *actual* life partner.
View attachment 27070
I can recognize OCD a mile away. She’s making that face because food is touching on her plate. My wife makes the same face. And trips balls about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can recognize OCD a mile away. She’s making that face because food is touching on her plate. My wife makes the same face. And trips balls about it.
It seems like Niki is beyond OCD and severely autistic. Like little things like that makes her completely lock up which is probably the story behind her medications. Pat made it sound like she can’t function without her meds (he’s also on some serious shit from just his glassy eyes and pin size pupils) which explains her behavior. It’s the movie the other sister in real life.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Note the ladies knees subconsciously pointing to each other.

Jen's left arm happily touching Niki's back while her right arm is flat and not touching her male companion.

Niki and Jen both absolutely beaming, Patrick with a ignorant grin just like the Lappening, other dude doesn't look happy at all. Would rather be at a punk rock concert then a fucking Brewers game with the weird polyamorous girl your girlfriend is fucking and her stupid husband.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Note the ladies knees subconsciously pointing to each other.

Jen's left arm happily touching Niki's back while her right arm is flat and not touching her male companion.

Niki and Jen both absolutely beaming, Patrick with a ignorant grin just like the Lappening, other dude doesn't look happy at all. Would rather be at a punk rock concert then a fucking Brewers game with the weird polyamorous girl your girlfriend is fucking and her stupid husband.
Of course Pat wore his Star Wars shirt for the special night. I can see an adult with kids that are into Star Wars doing that but Pat is 41 and said “no, child” to his only daughter. The girls wore Brewers gear while Niki’s special friend’s boyfriend prob got stuck having to listen to Pat ramble about stupid nerd bullshit.

“Have you watched the Mandalorian this season?! OMG. A-maz-ing”

“No, never saw it. Not into that stuff”

“Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh are you on twitter? you MUST follow me! I’m quite a big deal on there”

“No, never got into that, I’m not really big on social media”

“but-uh-um-uhh uhh uhh”

“I’m getting a beer, no no, you stay here with the girls. I’ll be fine”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Does she go full-cunt at restaurants and bitch at servers?
I bet she does, she seems the cunty type to look down on service employees. MM Schill proudly claimed her New Years resolution was to work on the insults she gives to service employees and come up with some real zingers to tell off the people serving her.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
the idea of Niki is a weird situation and I go back and forth on having sympathy for her and despising her.

On one hand, she probably isn’t thrilled with how things have turned out with her marriage. It was a different time where he wasn’t getting fucked with by covidcumia (huge fan, btw), falling for journalists promising 8,000 word articles, or voluntarily introducing the civil courts into their lives. She’s human so my guess is she feels stuck and has no idea what the fuck she can do about her situation without feeling more pathetic than she already does.

On the other hand, the rare glimpses into her that’s found shows that she’s as stupid as he is. For me, it was the Christmas Day death threats. You can hear her chirping in the background “we have no idea who they are!”

That simple one liner leads me to believe she is too dumb to really look at what her pink blanket wearing husband does all day. Or she’s too embarrassed to look into it because she’s afraid of the indisputable reality she’ll find.

Regardless, it doesn’t much matter because both scenarios inevitably end in shit - Just another example that anyone who gets involved with him seems to get buttfucked by his stupidity and narcissism.