• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They picked me randomly

G

You know what keep talkin dude.

I'm a master in kung fu, a black belt in gacy ju jitsu, and was PERSONALLY trained in Aikido by Steven Segal... LAWMAN.

Were you ever in the armed forces, Mr gay faggot? Well I was a governor a fighter a Navy SEAL and a balloon blower upper 🎈🎈🎈

TYFYS

Cygnus Nana X-1

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm not even stipulating that he lose anything like social media, my only stipulations are he has to take at least one punch before he throws in the towel, and that it gets filmed and uploaded.

He will get paid no matter what, he will look like a badass and get respect not only from his friends and peers and fans or whatever but I myself would actually respect him for doing it.

He doesn't have to go anywhere I'm willing to meet him at whatever gym or boxing club in his town, and I'm willing to bring only one other person with me and he can bring as many of his supporters as he wants.

To me that's a sweetheart deal. That's $500 in your pocket, and all you would have to do is lace up the gloves and get hit one time. You would literally have to be the world's biggest punk ass pussy to leave that kind of money and respect laying on the table.

EDIT: also it's not like the guys going up against a pro boxer. I'm out of shape and I'm around the same age as him, I'll probably get gassed just as quick as him. He might fucking WIN, and I will still upload it to the internet.

The black eye and broken nose I got the other night wasn't from a fight I won. I bumped into a dude on my way out the bar, he talked shit, I talked it back, him and his two friends stomped me. But I made sure he got a nice big fat lip before I got my ass handed to me.
I dont think you know who Pat is. He's a highly trained fighter who will chase you down for 2 miles before he ties you into a pretzel. He can also twirl a ninja stick. Tread lightly, little one.

G

I dont think you know who Pat is. He's a highly trained fighter who will chase you down for 2 miles before he ties you into a pretzel. He can also twirl a ninja stick. Tread lightly, little one.
Okay then I guess I'm getting twirled into a pretzel. Either way it'll be a funny video right?

G

Pat doesn't fight using pads, his layers of fat take care of that job. Be careful he doesn't fall on you.
There was a movie my kids used to watch I think it was Kung Fu Panda where the hero didn't do anything the entire time and the badass guy trying to fight him couldn't hurt him because he was so fat his fist kept bouncing off... I hope it's not that kind of scenario.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You know what keep talkin dude.

I'm a master in kung fu, a black belt in gacy ju jitsu, and was PERSONALLY trained in Aikido by Steven Segal... LAWMAN.

Were you ever in the armed forces, Mr gay faggot? Well I was a governor a fighter a Navy SEAL and a balloon blower upper 🎈🎈🎈

TYFYS
"Gacy Jiu Jitsu"

My fucking ribs

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Did I mess the guy's name up? The guy who won the first few ufcs. I don't really watch MMA so I don't know.
that makes it even funnier. the Gracie family is the Ju Jitsu people. Gacy of course is the gay serial killer, whose art Pat practices