• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They picked me randomly

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Maybe we can both show up and he can take his pick. Or he can bring a friend and you can fight him and I'll fight his friend. I'll get down regardless just so we have a video of this.

And Pat no I'm not a trained professional I've never been in any kind of fighting contests, I'm almost as old as you I'll be 38 next month, I'm sloppy and overweight from covid and the only experience in fighting I've ever had is in bars and while I was in prison.

Why don't you repost this message on your Twitter Fatrick and see how hardcore your "fans" are? You asked them if you think it's worth fighting one of us.

I just know me personally dude? I wouldn't ever let a group of people bitch me out for this long. I wouldn't try to take them to court either because I'm not a punk ass cop caller who sues people either. Only Sue I care about is lightning baby.

Be a man for once in your pathetic fucking life. Dude even if I knock you out, do you have any idea how much respect you will have earned from your friends and your fans for having the guts to stand up to somebody who is been ruining your life for years?

are you the dude that was locked up for selling meth? Nothing I would love more than for you to cave in his cranium. We all know he will never confront any of us though, unless he has his SpaceGun handy.

G

are you the dude that was locked up for selling meth? Nothing I would love more than for you to cave in his cranium. We all know he will never confront any of us though, unless he has his SpaceGun handy.
I am indeed that guy. And I don't even want to cave his head in, funniest scenario to me would be one quick punch and him going "stop stop stop I quit" with tears streaming down his fat little face, like he was doing a Nick avocado impression.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Did you offer to pay his quasi tab??? And he still said no?

Damn the me appealing to his honor and not looking like a pussy ass bitch isn't going to work.

Dude I'd get into the cage and get my ass handed to me by a professional fighter for that kind of money.
Posted here a handful of times and ignored. Technicality Tomlinson will never pay his debt, so kinda moot point. He's a coward's coward.

Take a brutal beating and never tweet or facebook or whatevergram again? Nah, he's retarded but not profoundly retarded.

G

Posted here a handful of times and ignored. Technicality Tomlinson will never pay his debt, so kinda moot point. He's a coward's coward.

Take a brutal beating and never tweet or facebook or whatevergram again? Nah, he's retarded but not profoundly retarded.
I'm not even stipulating that he lose anything like social media, my only stipulations are he has to take at least one punch before he throws in the towel, and that it gets filmed and uploaded.

He will get paid no matter what, he will look like a badass and get respect not only from his friends and peers and fans or whatever but I myself would actually respect him for doing it.

He doesn't have to go anywhere I'm willing to meet him at whatever gym or boxing club in his town, and I'm willing to bring only one other person with me and he can bring as many of his supporters as he wants.

To me that's a sweetheart deal. That's $500 in your pocket, and all you would have to do is lace up the gloves and get hit one time. You would literally have to be the world's biggest punk ass pussy to leave that kind of money and respect laying on the table.

EDIT: also it's not like the guys going up against a pro boxer. I'm out of shape and I'm around the same age as him, I'll probably get gassed just as quick as him. He might fucking WIN, and I will still upload it to the internet.

The black eye and broken nose I got the other night wasn't from a fight I won. I bumped into a dude on my way out the bar, he talked shit, I talked it back, him and his two friends stomped me. But I made sure he got a nice big fat lip before I got my ass handed to me.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
I'm not even stipulating that he lose anything like social media, my only stipulations are he has to take at least one punch before he throws in the towel, and that it gets filmed and uploaded.

He will get paid no matter what, he will look like a badass and get respect not only from his friends and peers and fans or whatever but I myself would actually respect him for doing it.

He doesn't have to go anywhere I'm willing to meet him at whatever gym or boxing club in his town, and I'm willing to bring only one other person with me and he can bring as many of his supporters as he wants.

To me that's a sweetheart deal. That's $500 in your pocket, and all you would have to do is lace up the gloves and get hit one time. You would literally have to be the world's biggest punk ass pussy to leave that kind of money and respect laying on the table.

EDIT: also it's not like the guys going up against a pro boxer. I'm out of shape and I'm around the same age as him, I'll probably get gassed just as quick as him. He might fucking WIN, and I will still upload it to the internet.

The black eye and broken nose I got the other night wasn't from a fight I won. I bumped into a dude on my way out the bar, he talked shit, I talked it back, him and his two friends stomped me. But I made sure he got a nice big fat lip before I got my ass handed to me.
Our terms are much different.

I'll give Pat $23k if he can beat me or make me tap out.

Mr Internet Toughguy Baddest Man Leroy Brown of the Interwebs has to wager his social media presence forever against Troll, Anon.

Come at me Patso.

G

Our terms are much different.

I'll give Pat $23k if he can beat me or make me tap out.

Mr Internet Toughguy Baddest Man Leroy Brown of the Interwebs has to wager his social media presence forever against Troll, Anon.

Come at me Patso.
Well there you go fat chick Patrick.

You can do things the easy way (with me)

Or you can REALLY prove how hard you are by fighting the final boss of the OnAforums (NigSam)

Just curious my man what are your stats? Like height, age, fighting experience, etc. I'm curious to see how crazy of a fight that would be.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
Well there you go fat chick Patrick.

You can do things the easy way (with me)

Or you can REALLY prove how hard you are by fighting the final boss of the OnAforums (NigSam)

Just curious my man what are your stats? Like height, age, fighting experience, etc. I'm curious to see how crazy of a fight that would be.
I was an OT in HS. 6'2" 280#. 20" neck/52" jacket, 38w. Pat's age.

Patty inspired me to improve my strength so I'm at 300 pushups/day - 3x100. Goal is 5 sets.

Haven't thrown a punch since I broke this dude's buckteeth off in HS.

Its nice not to have to deal with being tested, most dudes are really polite and its rare to even have someone mouth off.

G

I was an OT in HS. 6'2" 280#. 20" neck/52" jacket, 38w. Pat's age.

Patty inspired me to improve my strength so I'm at 300 pushups/day - 3x100. Goal is 5 sets.

Haven't thrown a punch since I broke this dude's buckteeth off in HS.

Its nice not to have to deal with being tested, most dudes are really polite and its rare to even have someone mouth off.
Yeah Patrick you're going to want to fight me not him lol.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
"Nyum nyum nyum chowild, sounds like you got blood in your mouth..."

If Patso could channel his endless impotent rage and muster up the horrors of his public cuckolding into some form of physical force he would be a BEAST in a fight.

Sadly he’s just a Tomlinson and he would fail because he always fails. He’d get all worked up and ready, then immediately shit his skin-tight XL boxing shorts and start to weep like the weak little girl he really is.

G

How funny would it be if at the end of this we had a video of Pat beating up WormKiller.
That would be the funniest shit ever.

Unlike him, I'm not afraid or embarrassed to take an ass kicking. It happens to everybody who isn't a pussy and will actually fight when they're being punked out.

I don't think fat chick Patrick has ever won or lost a fight, I think he's too big of a bitch and has just used that faggy excuse Danny Ross used to on ona when someone would threaten him.

"Oh so thats what you do when somebody talks shit? Hit them in the face with your big slabs of meat hands?" Or whatever he said to Steve C when Steve finally told him the truth of you wouldn't be acting this way if somebody had just grabbed you once in your life and put your fucking head through that wall. That is EXACTLY how I envision Patrick. One of those dudes who totally chickens out and then acts like he was being the bigger man with a bigger intellect because

ReAL mEn DoNt FiGhT, cHiLd.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
That would be the funniest shit ever.

Unlike him, I'm not afraid or embarrassed to take an ass kicking. It happens to everybody who isn't a pussy and will actually fight when they're being punked out.

I don't think fat chick Patrick has ever won or lost a fight, I think he's too big of a bitch and has just used that faggy excuse Danny Ross used to on ona when someone would threaten him.

"Oh so thats what you do when somebody talks shit? Hit them in the face with your big slabs of meat hands?" Or whatever he said to Steve C when Steve finally told him the truth of you wouldn't be acting this way if somebody had just grabbed you once in your life and put your fucking head through that wall. That is EXACTLY how I envision Patrick. One of those dudes who totally chickens out and then acts like he was being the bigger man with a bigger intellect because

ReAL mEn DoNt FiGhT, cHiLd.
You're making Fatty wet his pink blankie with these posts.