Taylor Swift is 34 years old.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
All of you saying you've never heard one of her songs are delusional.
I've never seen an episode of Downton Abbey or Sex and the City but I have heard of them. I've never heard a single Taylor Swift song. I could not name one of her albums. I do not listen to the radio ever. Nor have I watched a modern movie or television show that might have her music. I don't go to bars that play pop music or nigger music either.

Dusty Dan

I don't hate Taylor Swift herself (although I have no doubt she's a detestable cunt in person) but her fans, the media fawning over her and the sheer amount of money she makes and attention she receives is just mind boggling.

She writes insipid, lowest common denominator pop songs, with music so utterly bland and unremarkable that I have almost nothing to say about it, topped off with trite, cringeworthy lyrics that I'm expected to think are genius ("simplistic and relatable") rather than childish and pathetic. And she need a team of producers and songwriters to make this shit for her!

I'm always suspicious of her superfans. It indicates a lack of taste but also a more dangerous lack of quality control in what they allow themselves to absorb. The media and music industry in particular want you and your kids to worship this woman in a big fucking way, regardless of her talent or the quality of her music. There is nothing organic about her. They made her the biggest thing in music so that they can point to her and say "she's the voice of a generation" but it's all totally manufactured.

You can go on YouTube right now and watch Paul McCartney come up with Get Back while he waits for Lennon to show up. No team, no millions of dollars in production, just Macca with a guitar writing one of the most recognisable songs ever in the time it takes to have a shit.

Why am I ranting about this? who cares? Not her or her cunt fans and it's probably terrible for my heart.

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
I remember someone pointing out her older brother writes all of her (pretty sexualized) lyrics and he dates a girl that looks just like her. Something weird going on there, in case it wasn't obvious from her appearance.
There's a video (I think it was posted here) where she's slapping her tit next to her shitbull and her brother is playing nideo games right across the room.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The weirdest thing is about her fans / the media is she’s in her mid 30s yet they get excited about her dating life like it’s her first boyfriend. It’s really creepy - celebrities have dated other celebrities forever yet with her people go OMG LOOK AT HER AND TRAVIS! OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM! SHES IN LOVE!!! to the point her fans buy Travis Kelce shirts and jerseys. Very odd.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The weirdest thing is about her fans / the media is she’s in her mid 30s yet they get excited about her dating life like it’s her first boyfriend. It’s really creepy - celebrities have dated other celebrities forever yet with her people go OMG LOOK AT HER AND TRAVIS! OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM! SHES IN LOVE!!! to the point her fans buy Travis Kelce shirts and jerseys. Very odd.
It's extremely manufactured and anyone with sense can tell it's poison.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
She looks like a fucking hotdog with a wig on it
afro-joeh.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's extremely manufactured and anyone with sense can tell it's poison.
I’m just hoping people will get burned out on her since they’re really going overboard with her lately. Even the reviews for her album say they “like” it but she’s getting to be to far up her own ass (there was no need to put out 31 songs if they’re mostly forgettable) and her lyrics for this new album are really cringe - even for her. I overheard some mega fans of her at my work talking about how it’s “so amazing” there’s 31 songs like that’s a major achievement when pretty much all groups have 25-35 song ideas for an album but cut it down to 12 or so as the best but even then there’s some filler. Prince alone had something like thousands of songs in his vault.