Taylor Swift is 34 years old.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Tortured Poets Department, huh

1000004416.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I read a review of her new album and they said it’s not that good and a bit over the top / self indulgent (31 tracks? That is a bit much) and the lyrics are very cringe (well, more than usual) with some real almost jocktober level of shoe-horning in stuff to make it kind of rhyme. To me she seems to be really up her own ass (maybe even more than Beyoncé) but if you say that you’re called a woman hating trump supporter Nazi or something

Fuck

Fuckin A. She's been popular for nearly twenty years at this time and I couldn't tell you one of her songs.
I only know that one that goes "We - are never ever ever - getting back together" because an ex girlfriend sent it to me as a burn after we broke up, like, over a decade ago.

Maybe it's the rise of the internet that's to blame, because I remember stars like Britney Spears being way more culturally relevant back in da day.
Britney Spears had a number of iconic tracks. You couldn't get away from Hit Me Baby One More Time for several years. She stayed relevant for a pretty long time, but it wasn't like Taylor Swift where she seems more like she's just famous for the sake of being famous. Every artist has at least one big breakout song you can point to and say "They're the ones that did that song", but unless Taylor Swift's is that one I mentioned, I don't know it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I only know that one that goes "We - are never ever ever - getting back together" because an ex girlfriend sent it to me as a burn after we broke up, like, over a decade ago.

Britney Spears had a number of iconic tracks. You couldn't get away from Hit Me Baby One More Time for several years. She stayed relevant for a pretty long time, but it wasn't like Taylor Swift where she seems more like she's just famous for the sake of being famous. Every artist has at least one big breakout song you can point to and say "They're the ones that did that song", but unless Taylor Swift's is that one I mentioned, I don't know it.
That seems to be the majority now - especially someone like Rita Ora which has been a hit “singer” for over a decade yet I can’t name one song. Same with Charlie XCX who I remember had a song or two years ago yet is able to buy a 10 million dollar mansion in LA. I know some Miley Cyrus songs but there’s artists now that are “big” yet most can’t name much.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
She is legitimately one of the most annoying female celebrities I can think of and I can't even really explain why. It's also baffling to me how she's so big. I honestly don't think I know a single song of her songs.
I think it's because there's really nothing remarkable about her. She's average in nearly every way...except maybe that she's thin?

Her dad is rich. That's it. If Hulk Hogan was richer and had more connections this thread might be about Brooke Hogan instead.