Taylor Swift is 34 years old.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I thought the juxtaposition between "Hit something" and -car crash sound effect- would be funny, but it offended you instead! Whoops! -slide whistle sound effect-
Oof! Outwitted by a Swiftie. I retract my statement, and apologize, sir. I deserved/needed that @Fuck . Good @Fuck

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
She has no sex appeal. Even though she's dressed "sexy", there is nothing sexual about her. She looks like a fucking hotdog with a wig on it

Taylor-10329.jpg

She has no sex appeal. Even though she's dressed "sexy", there is nothing sexual about her. She looks like a fucking hotdog with a wig on it

View attachment 194273
She's like Howard Stern's wife in that way. It's not that she's unattractive, or that I wouldn't fuck her. But there is just something deeply unsexy and really annoying about her, in a boner-repellent kind of way. I mean, obviously it's music for vapid sixteen year old girls, which is fine, as vapid sixteen year old girls need something to listen to too. But the endless praise and vast cultural importance being assigned to her is just ludicrous, regardless of how many fucking records she sells. She's already peaked anyhow. She'll be forty in a few years, and she'll be slowly forgotten, just like every other dumb pop whore that came before her.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
So what happened to all the late teens starlets? Why is a grandma born in the 80s the biggest pop star? Did all the rapists running the music industry finally get cleaned out?
This.

They are regurgitating people from 2007...Are they running out of pop stars? The current crop of rising stars are people like "Ice Spice" so it makes sense they'll have to go back to pre-shitty timeline, to sell albums.