• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Reminder:
Screenshot_20220330-151428_Twitter.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
does this dumb faggot really think anybody believes just from a tweet he can find this information? now i'm not experienced with this, but I seem to remember a certain person having to subpoena the company to do this. And it's only libel if it isn't true. so calling your wife a snaggle tooth, goggle eyed dullard isn't libel
I mean since he and his wife list their occupation as “actor” I do believe that makes both Public Figures. And what have we learned about defamation laws? That Public figures don’t have the same protections a private citizen does.

Also it’s not illegal to tweet to someone’s public Twitter. If she don’t like what she’s being tweeted she can block and report. There’s no reasonable protections in a public forum.

Unless the person is making death threats or violent threats in general, you have nothing to press legal matters for. Lay down and take the abuse, this is what happens when you bed down with Tomlinson, cunt.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I mean since he and his wife list their occupation as “actor” I do believe that makes both Public Figures. And what have we learned about defamation laws? That Public figures don’t have the same protections a private citizen does.

Also it’s not illegal to tweet to someone’s public Twitter. If she don’t like what she’s being tweeted she can block and report. There’s no reasonable protections in a public forum.

Unless the person is making death threats or violent threats in general, you have nothing to press legal matters for. Lay down and take the abuse, this is what happens when you bed down with Tomlinson, cunt.
Mind you these are the types to call conservatives all types of awful things on twitter like it’s ok but when someone comes at them? Then they cry libel, harassment, and lawsuits. These are the losers you ignored in high school all grown up but still a weak bitch mentally

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220330-150731.jpg

"Impersonation" is not a crime. If the person said something libelous while impersonating, then their crime would be the libel, not the impersonation.

Seriously, these coddled little goody-two-shoes clearly have had no real interaction with law enforcement in their lives, they'd realize how ridiculous their assumptions that the cops are going to protect them from name calling are. They don't even have the manpower or resources to properly look into burglaries and rapes, anyone that lives in the real world knows they aren't doing shit about someone being tweeted that they look like Baraka.

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Mind you these are the types to call conservatives all types of awful things on twitter like it’s ok but when someone comes at them? Then they cry libel, harassment, and lawsuits. These are the losers you ignored in high school all grown up but still a weak bitch mentally
They literally call people rapists and murderers, knowing what they are doing is libelous but counting on being such nobodies that it would never be enforced.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 31965

"Impersonation" is not a crime. If the personal said something libelous while impersonating, then their crime would be the libel, not the impersonation.

Seriously, these coddled little goody-two-shoes clearly have had no real interaction with law enforcement in their lives, they'd realize how ridiculous their assumptions that the cops are protect them from name calling are. They don't even have to manpower or resources to properly look into burglaries and rapes, anyone that lives in the real world knows they aren't doing shit about someone being tweeted that they look like Baraka.
Plus these are the types to cry ACAB and how police are all awful yet believe they need to drop everything and track down a person who called them a mean name on twitter.