• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Imagine your husband dragging you through a lolsuit that will amplify the mockery you get by a factor of 100, over him refusing to condemn rape apologist and political violence tweets of some former colleague that is a fat moron... who has been on this for over 3 years with nothing to show for it.

I will say one thing about his wife: I suspect her female hygiene is far from impeccable. This is not a crime, seethe cope & dilate faggot. Neither is "impersonation" retard

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
He's hoping to scare off the trolls with his knowledge of internet words and implied knowledge of the magical ways of the internet.

I see this so often as a defense against trolling. Oh well my cousin works in IT and he's backtracing these guys right now! Wait for the knock of the FBI when I tell them you've said mean things about my mutant wife!
does this dumb faggot really think anybody believes just from a tweet he can find this information? now i'm not experienced with this, but I seem to remember a certain person having to subpoena the company to do this. And it's only libel if it isn't true. so calling your wife a snaggle tooth, goggle eyed dullard isn't libel

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"physical address from an IP"
"the lawsuit"
Holy shit, here we go again!
Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-33-41.png

Screenshot-from-2022-03-30-13-33-54.png
This dude can’t even afford hair treatment let alone a lol suit. It’s like when that dumb pirate threatened to file a class action lawsuit against Amazon over good reads reviews. These idiots act like twitter is the most important thing in the world instead of a dying social media platform

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Chris Dettone if you're reading this, know that Patrick is EAGER for your family to be dragged into his circus so he can get you to signal-boost him to your contacts and get more eyes on his own victimhood grift he's been trying to monetize. He most likely leaked your wife's number and pictures himself.

I'll also give you the benefit of the doubt that you just believed Pat about his deplorable tweets, but it's very well documented that our engagement with him started on September 11th 2018. Do as the tranny sad and look at the dates and tell me it has anything to do with us that he's a rapist apologist and irresponsible gun nut. Also have you asked him about his daughter? do you believe his side of the story? go look at the public court records and see how he lied to you just like he's lying to you now

ask yourself if your wife deserves being a prop for Patrikc's publicity stunt.