• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Mind you these are the types to call conservatives all types of awful things on twitter like it’s ok but when someone comes at them? Then they cry libel, harassment, and lawsuits. These are the losers you ignored in high school all grown up but still a weak bitch mentally
Oh you insulted my wife! I’m tracking your IP now!

Fucking fascist. People are entitled to any opinion, blame her parents for giving her an extra chromosome, dickhead. Opinions aren’t subject to either libel or defamation. I can only hope Chris loses even more money than Pat did to learn how the law actually works at this point.

Also I perused his Twitter (I wouldn’t tweet at him, he’s not worth 240 characters to engage in a roast off) and he’s whining about bridges in Pittsburgh collapsing. Wish he’d go hang himself off the Rachel Carson bridge myself :-) also wishes aren’t threats, as Pat found out in his LOLsuit, so have fun with it Chris.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He literally libeled someone as a murderer prior to threatening to sue for libel

Screenshot_20220330-152429.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
View attachment 31968

Getting major Pat vibes.
I wanna know how a free ticket to a comedy show causes monthly support payments. Legally by inviting the person to come engage in a verbal joust at his comedy show he’s waived any rights to legal recourse. But I’m not a lawyer. You cannot instigate a situation and then hold someone responsible for the consequences of your poor judgment. Someone let Chrissy know that.

G

I wanna know how a free ticket to a comedy show causes monthly support payments. Legally by inviting the person to come engage in a verbal joust at his comedy show he’s waived any rights to legal recourse. But I’m not a lawyer. You cannot instigate a situation and then hold someone responsible for the consequences of your poor judgment. Someone let Chrissy know that.
That scenario seems far-fetched

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
View attachment 31965

"Impersonation" is not a crime. If the personal said something libelous while impersonating, then their crime would be the libel, not the impersonation.

Seriously, these coddled little goody-two-shoes clearly have had no real interaction with law enforcement in their lives, they'd realize how ridiculous their assumptions that the cops are going to protect them from name calling are. They don't even have the manpower or resources to properly look into burglaries and rapes, anyone that lives in the real world knows they aren't doing shit about someone being tweeted that they look like Baraka.
Impersonation is only a crime if you impersonate a law enforcement officer to illegally control a situation or commit fraud. Think Jeremy DeWitte, that’s what criminal impersonation is, I think Chris is as clueless as Pat, no wonder they’re basically tongue fucking each other’s assholes right now.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Strabismus on the level of hers costs thousands of dollars to correct. Chris is out here talking about his income, yet his income hasn’t afforded his wife a corrective surgery for strabismus or many dental consultations to fix that tooth. So me thinks he like Pat is lying about how much money he makes.
Is corrective surgery that expensive? You'd think nowadays it'd be more like lasik. Drop $150 per eye and buff that shit out.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
As we learned from the LOLsuit, you can say whatever you want about these cunts on this forum. 100K couldn’t buy Pat even one IP address. Unless Chris has Elon cash (judging by the fact he hasn’t ponied up for hair restoration for himself, strabismus or dental corrections for his wife) he doesent have have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. In fact I’m guessing these two live a certain kind of “rich” lifestyle that Pats neighbors do…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
As we learned from the LOLsuit, you can say whatever you want about these cunts on this forum. 100K couldn’t buy Pat even one IP address. Unless Chris has Elon cash (judging by the fact he hasn’t ponied up for hair restoration for himself, strabismus or dental corrections for his wife) he doesent have have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. In fact I’m guessing these two live a certain kind of “rich” lifestyle that Pats neighbors do…
That ridiculous comb forward explains why he acts like this, he’s severely insecure about it and going bald so he overcompensates by acting like such a smug cunt online. Everyone that sees him knows he’s going bald and laughing at his greasy comb forward. He’s bald but trying to do the hair pulled to the front like the Misfits. He def gels that down because he’s so afraid of it blowing / moving back which would show his forehead goes back behind his ears. He’s got the 80s Hulk Hogan skullet before he started wearing a bandana with extensions tied to it.