• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"targeting my wife"

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Looks like their kid escaped their horrific genes. Cute lil mug:

ad2939c6152f85538c17ba0805e599b7.png
At least he isnt half black

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
273948909-10160026807261399-416158442375302838-n.jpg

I hope she got a nice new box of crayons for sitting still long enough to take the picture.
They have to hide the paste and Mr Smelly Markers when she picks the kids up from school.

It’s just jokes, remember folks, not only is Chris Dettone a political expert, he’s also an actor and a comedian. Comedians can take jokes, right?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
just spent 5 minutes reading this queer's tweets and he's such as Pat but even sadder because he gets literally zero engagement. There's something so eerie reading a man talking to a wall for years, gone mad.

social media is 1000x more vile and pernicious than onaforums ever could be
1,038 followers and yet all his tweets with double digit replies, are retweets and the replies are on the original tweet, not his.

i have more friends on a Facebook I look at once a month than an actor has on his public Twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
just spent 5 minutes reading this queer's tweets and he's such a Pat but even sadder because he gets literally zero engagement. There's something so eerie reading a man talking to a wall for years, gone mad.

social media is 1000x more vile and pernicious than onaforums ever could be
That’s what MM Schill’s twitter is, she just babbles all day about nonsense to 3-4 likes. It’s amazing how they don’t realize nobody gives a shit about every single thought and problem they have.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
He literally libeled someone as a murderer prior to threatening to sue for libel

View attachment 31969
The irony after reading this self righteous cunts tweets that he would call someone else a “malignant Narcissist” why do people like this cunt and Piggy always project their own shortcomings into others?