• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Honoria

Forum Clout
If it's real, I don't think it's us or Kiwi or anything. It's someone who maybe lurks on the Farms or here.

The problem with Pat becoming a bigger lolcow is that he's gone beyond these tiny sites and is now mainstream. If someone actually messes with him it's probably the same type of person who messes with Daniel Larson-types.

Do you think he called the cops about the theft? Awkward.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If it's real, I don't think it's us or Kiwi or anything. It's someone who maybe lurks on the Farms or here.

The problem with Pat becoming a bigger lolcow is that he's gone beyond these tiny sites and is now mainstream. If someone actually messes with him it's probably the same type of person who messes with Daniel Larson-types.

Do you think he called the cops about the theft? Awkward.
Help! Someone stole my chairs made from pallets! Oh, and I’m also suing you officer child. See you in court after you find my chairs.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
also he's spent the past two days yelling at people on Twitter that Palestine doesn't matter and vote Biden or shut the fuck up. Has he considered that maybe one of them Googled "Pat Tomlinson", found the address, and did this?

He makes enemies on his own side and somehow doesn't expect blowback. I suspect Bernie Sanders supporters were the ones who got his Twitter suspended during the 2020 election. Fatty had been cunty to them for months and they are just as self-righteous and chronically online as he.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
The fact that he now knows of the Craigslist ad, but did not interact with the folks who 'stole' them, implies that additional people have shown up to Rick's house today, seen no chairs, and then knocked on his door asking him about the listing and if they're still available. It's the only way he could have found it. He'd just blame 'stlalklers' and not 'innocent people' otherwise.

It's probably still happening. Have a nice day, Rick.

(this is in the off-chance this actually happened and isn't just another false flag gayop of his)

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
STILL oinking on Threads. Hahaha
1.png

2.png

Last edited:

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Good observation. Seems like its almost staged. Will need more information. It shows it was posted 16hours ago from the time pat made the tweet. Plus how did he find that ad? Who comes home from a concert at midnight, notices lawn chairs were missing, and goes straight to craigslist and finds the ad right away? He just happened to be gone when they came by.

View attachment 199428
So bitchtits hates Kyle Rittenhouse but he's willing to murder someone over stealing his splintery scrap wood chairs?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Fatso has stated that his security camera captures videos in 30 sec intervals. Even though it's undoubtably a shitty, cheap camera, it should be high quality enough to capture the license plate when the truck pulled in. The truck is parked at an angle, so the license plate would be visible when it pulled in and out. Since he has the license plate number, the Criagslist ad trying to find out who took it is unnecessary.
You'd think someone who's battling a terroristic cult of cyber criminals would upgrade his camera set up. Even those ring cameras are better than that.