• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
ooga.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Of course he’s shitting on the police
View attachment 199526
I’m pretty sure police have to focus on dangerous crimes and murders currently. Not two shitty chairs made from rotting wood.
Yeah she can't fathom that he chose to live in the "big city" where cops have more important things to do and property crimes often go unsolved. Whereas if he lived in a place like his "Podunk" home town they might actually have a deputy follow up on it.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I hate how he always says "me and my family" to make it sound more serious. You don't have a family, retard. It's just you and your ugly wife and nobody is "trying to kill you". If anyone was, then they're pretty shit at it aren't they. Moron.
To be fair to him he's been trying to wrap his head around "...and me/I" for and while and I think this is the closest he's ever gotten to nailing it.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
I swear to God this is the funniest shit coming out of the Patverse since Pat suing a black police officer for swatting himself. The forums better get busy righting itself for Norton’s sake lest Thor throws Jimmy out a window because this is normally how this goes. Seriously, if Fatso’s case lingers any longer Tranth is going to die of a fucking heart attack.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Notice the behavioral pattern of needing to mention a completely irrelevant event (concert) in the same tweet as the theft. He's so 1.7 incapable of admitting his response to trolls was a bad idea, that he can't bring himself to post an L without the cope of "my life is great! I'm at Aria concert!" mixed in.

Same pattern as the Penguicon blogpost. Instead of "I didn't attend last year" it was "My wife and I went on an international vacation on a date that made it logistically complicated to attend, child!"

"Welp, I went to jail for contempt. Other inmates LOVE my homemade hot sauce!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not that anyone cares, Fat and Niggy were busy seeing 2 old has-been bands last night

View attachment 199547
He only went because both are known to cry about Trump the whole time.

Also funny because he posted this that he is always discovering new music
IMG_3060.jpeg

New sounds? Pat these bands have been around longer than you’ve been alive. The only “new sounds” are whatever bands Niki likes since his musical taste is Trapt and Foo Fighters. Pat never listened to Social Distortion or Bad Religion - these are Niki bands.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Notice the behavioral pattern of needing to mention a completely irrelevant event (concert) in the same tweet as the theft. He's so 1.7 incapable of admitting his response to trolls was a bad idea, that he can't bring himself to post an L without the cope of "my life is great! I'm at Aria concert!" mixed in.

Same pattern as the Penguicon blogpost. Instead of "I didn't attend last year" it was "My wife and I went on an international vacation on a date that made it logistically complicated to attend, child!"

"Welp, I went to jail for contempt. Other inmates LOVE my homemade hot sauce!"
Also funny how upset he was at the ad saying he’s “downsizing” EVERYTHING IS FINR WERE NOT HAVING MONEY PROBLEMS, I SWEAR!