Robert Kelly & sometimes Colin Quinn quotes thread

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Bobby: "Well that was a softball."
Colin: "You're right, no more softballs. Let's talk about that beachball under your shirt."

Bobby: "Dude, I was happy. I had a fat check in my pocket."
Colin: "And you had a fat chick in the mirror, it was you."

Bobby: "Alright, let's not get carried away."
Colin: "Let's not get carried away you said? You couldn't get carried away."

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Listen, G-Cast. We're in the middle of a roll. Your dumb G-Cast hack service came off. If you want to have an unentertaining, jagged, fucked up podcast system... some other asshole is going to come along called Z-Cast, and blow you away. So FIX IT! We're number 7. We can start our own G-Cast. Bobby started MySpace in a certain way. We will kick you right in your fucking G-Cast knees.

lowend73

never caught lackin
The best thing about this, is that Colin was fucking depressed and took it out on Bobby. Not from the podcast, but I laughed when Colin said Bobby's grandmother was "raped on the Khyber pass"

"Hello fans!"

"Shut up or ill butcher you , you fat hog''

"You're so fat, you have a Myspaces"

"

On Lucky Louie and Jimmy's "acting"

"Popeyed overacting"
"He is like a silent movie actor"
"You have the torso of every doorman in NYC"

Im paraphrasing, but really happy you made this thread. Probably the greatest podcast ever:

Brothermen, if you have not listened to this then do it now;

@DMAN , thank you for making this thread.

Last edited:

Wa4892

About a week ago on Bonfire, Bobby dropped a line that I'm still laughing about. A bunch of them from the show went to see The Cure concert at Madison Square Garden. Apparently none of them are Cure fans beyond Just Like Heaven and Friday I'm in Love. Bobby's description was something along the lines of:

For three hours I felt like a hostage.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
About a week ago on Bonfire, Bobby dropped a line that I'm still laughing about. A bunch of them from the show went to see The Cure concert at Madison Square Garden. Apparently none of them are Cure fans beyond Just Like Heaven and Friday I'm in Love. Bobby's description was something along the lines of:

For three hours I felt like a hostage.
Are there any good bonfire clips with Bobby that don't involve that unfunny hole?