Robert Kelly & sometimes Colin Quinn quotes thread

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Col on Bobby's one sided beef with Steve Schirripa:

Col: "You don't hate him because of your differences, you hate him because of your similarities. What you look and see in him, you actually hate about youself..."
Bobby: "What's that?"
Col: "FAT!"
(Long pause)
Col: "Anyway folks, moving on..."
Bobby: "I fucking hate you."

Bob was just on Talking Sopranos or whatever the podcast is called, and he said they treated him like shit again. Steve actually has something against Bob.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I think I speak for the whole podcast when I say: Ew -- what does he mean by "she had great posture?" You creepy bastard.

I know what lurks in the hearts of men.

Do you understand why I want to jump off my balcony? This is one of my closest friends, and I'm just now realizing he's a mental midget. I speak to him on the phone every night, and now I find out that he goes to Brazil and pretends to be a spy. I'm not depressed, I'm seeing clearly for the first time in my life.

We're gonna hit them in their fucking G-Cast knees. It cuts us off 5 times a fucking Cast!!!

I can't find my MySpace. I've been trying to find it this whole time, secretly.

So he says "Why you guys all so COMPULSIVE?" I think he wanted to fight me. So I said "Listen, my mutha's right over there. You betta shut the fuck up." He knew he was wrong cause he tried to pay the bill. I go "yah not paying for me."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think I speak for the whole podcast when I say: Ew -- what does he mean by "she had great posture?" You creepy bastard.

I know what lurks in the hearts of men.

Do you understand why I want to jump off my balcony? This is one of my closest friends, and I'm just now realizing he's a mental midget. I speak to him on the phone every night, and now I find out that he goes to Brazil and pretends to be a spy. I'm not depressed, I'm seeing clearly for the first time in my life.

We're gonna hit them in their fucking G-Cast knees. It cuts us off 5 times a fucking Cast!!!

I can't find my MySpace. I've been trying to find it this whole time, secretly.

So he says "Why you guys all so COMPULSIVE?" I think he wanted to fight me. So I said "Listen, my mutha's right over there. You betta shut the fuck up." He knew he was wrong cause he tried to pay the bill. I go "yah not paying for me."
I liked that he showed up for maybe 2.5 of their SN Virus show.