• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
hey jackie "pick me" singh its right in the god damn screenshot... ughhh i'm getting double secret meta trolled now...FUCK. There really is no one better than her at trolling me with her stupidity...

View attachment 179249

This right here, you tweeted the answer to your own question

View attachment 179250
There’s gonna be a lot of confusion over what “Badger tit meat” means

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Good riddance bugboy. I may hate Florida but my state is going to rape the shit out of this kid. Have fun.
Perhaps he will...... enjoy prison.
1721df40d40852244a6f7658a99bd916.gif

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Zero people here are worried and she is acting like everyone is in a panic. Get fucked stupid.
they do this every single time... everyone is panicking about the quash hearing, pat ends up owing 70k. Everyone is panicking about the contempt hearing, pat ends up paying quasi 43k to avoid jail. Everyone always panicking about something...

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Zero mention of the Fat Pack in any way. The only thing "tangenially" related is the mention of the FBI forming a swaTTing tracking center back in May 2023 which was talked about in the nightly national news segment that Pat was on. The way the article talked about that guy helping to get an arrest is exactly what Jackie wanted. But she was just a retarded hindrance in reality.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pig going to jail because he was found to be connected to one or more of his own swattings would be the funniest possible conclusion this saga could have and imo would seal him as the greatest lolcow of all time without a doubt.
Knowing Pat - he probably thinks since he bricked that phone he’s in the clear