• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Celebrating won't throw the feds off your trail, pudgy. I'm glad they caught the (a?) SWATTer but I hope he sings like a canary and Rick gets hauled in for questioning and inevitable tasering. He's as much of a criminal as dummy is for hiring him. The question is: will money put on Rick's books go to his outstanding debts first? Will he learn the hard way they don't serve meatloaf in prison? Season 6 could be great.

Forum Clout
damn that sounds exactly like what she would do. You must be either retarded yourself or know someone as stupid as her.
I'm that stupid, but that's not why I think that. I just can't see her leaving the hanging error of her being wrong without at least suggesting a tie. The unfortunate part is this makes me think she had no connection to arranging them, when deep down 100% I did believe her and Pat conspired on these.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm that stupid, but that's not why I think that. I just can't see her leaving the hanging error of her being wrong without at least suggesting a tie. The unfortunate part is this makes me think she had no connection to arranging them, when deep down 100% I did believe her and Pat conspired on these.
yeah i was thinking more that she'll just leave it open ended forever so there's never any way to falsify it. "it was a group of people" and her info helped one get caught but jense covered his tracks enough" or something. But like ricky she suprising me with something even more dumb than i can dream up.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Hey Jackie Singh!

You’re a fat shit-skin curry nigger who doxxed the wrong person AGAIN

IMG_5641.jpeg

Honoria

Forum Clout
This directly contradicts multiple parts of his narrative and he's already trying to ride the wave and act like he totally knew what was happening. He's already shifted to "Torswats is Robert and my stalkers" to "Robert hired Torswats".

It's a good thing he didn't put any of that in an official court document that's on the record!

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
View attachment 179218

He is also quite portly.

What a messy and sloppy way of saying the guy he paid to inconvenience himself got locked up. I bet Rick is shitting fuckin bricks right now if this is the guy.