• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick tweets that Torswats has been arrested

G

He's now lumping in Torswats with literally anyone who trolls him. "The first is already arrested, the rest are on the way".

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/peopleareatrip1/status/1751713465083863471#m[/URL]

48d76cda6e585d9e6e876c3b3b415c25.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is acting like they are updating pat daily. Pat hasnt heard one phone call from them. It must frustrate him that the trolls are laughing at his threats since they know they werent behind it. Pat is making it sound like he is helping find the guy when pat has been accusing everyone under the stars and giving police bad leads.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat is acting like they are updating pat daily. Pat hasnt heard one phone call from them. It must frustrate him that the trolls are laughing at his threats since they know they werent behind it. Pat is making it sound like he is helping find the guy when pat has been accusing everyone under the stars and giving police bad leads.

This is the same hubris that compelled Rick to email the officer during the fucking riots to be like " I know there are riots going on right now but someone texted me that they were going to poison my lizard with my own shitty meatloaf".

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is the same hubris that compelled Rick to email the officer during the fucking riots to be like " I know there are riots going on right now but someone texted me that they were going to poison my lizard with my own shitty meatloaf".
While he was screaming to defund the police.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Reminds me when he had the whole story where he said he walked into the FBI office and the agent had the bomb threat report in his hand. Shit reads like a fucking gay movie.

Forum Clout
At least its finally getting progress. If pat is on the customer list like torswats claims, it will be discovered and I hope that Pat gets royally screwed if its true. Pat keeps acting like his trolls are trying to DARVO him on this when torswats said he was doing it. Its not some wild accusation that was made up by trolls. Whos to say that this kid was even the one fucking with pat since it sounds like there are possibly more than one. The only people that need to worry are the ones on that customer list and I hope they share details as it develops. If that torswats kid was the one that said Pat was doing to himself and he wasnt lying, then pat has a bigger problems than quasis payment.
What was the timeline of when Torswats told someone that Fatso wanted to be swatted so he could sue the MPD and his dopey wife surreptitiously recording Fatso making a scene in front of the hovel and squealing that he's going to sue for millions? With that and his media tour during which he bitched about law enforcement, accusing them of pointing guns at their heads and being incompetent, his own behavior is evidence that he's looking for a big payday from the MPD. There's no reason to trust an actual criminal like "Torswats" and a habitual liar like Fatso, but as usual his own words and actions hurt his victimhood narrative.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Policy question:
If the new torswats is a Honeypot, and they actually get new payments for services, do the feds let the swattings happen so they can continue the Honeypot, or do they notify the municipalities so they don't treat it like a regular call.

If they notify the municipalities, the jig would be up quickly and the Honeypot is basically useless.

If they let the swattings continue, eventually there would be a huge stink and fight between local and feds.

I understand the feds have no problem letting a normal Honeypot continue if it just ruins civilians, but a local government could be a problem. So I kind of doubt it's a Honeypot.

Tl,dr; fat

cachorro

Forum Clout
Policy question:
If the new torswats is a Honeypot, and they actually get new payments for services, do the feds let the swattings happen so they can continue the Honeypot, or do they notify the municipalities so they don't treat it like a regular call.

If they notify the municipalities, the jig would be up quickly and the Honeypot is basically useless.

If they let the swattings continue, eventually there would be a huge stink and fight between local and feds.

I understand the feds have no problem letting a normal Honeypot continue if it just ruins civilians, but a local government could be a problem. So I kind of doubt it's a Honeypot.

Tl,dr; fat
I don’t think it’s a fed honeypot, I think the newer, better torswats is a Jackie honeypot in which case it’s already tepid and impotent.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I know Pat's retarded, but does anyone really think he'd tell this guy his master plan? It all seems a little far-fetched. Everything is too on the nose and reeks of a massive set-up to fuck with Pat. I know the evidence pointing towards him being involved is the phone number and email being tied to the Gemini account, but I imagine those are easier to spoof/duplicate than people think.
I don’t think it’s a fed honeypot, I think the newer, better torswats is a Jackie honeypot in which case it’s already tepid and impotent.
She desperately wants an article about how she helped make an arrest.

G

Policy question:

Tl,dr; fat
The "new" Torswats is pat and Jackie. There is no fucking way the FBI would just allow swattings to happen just so that they could catch some customers. It would be lawsuits up the wazoo.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I just saw Rick on the NBC nightly news. They were talking about Nikki Haley and other politicians being swaTTed recently. Then they mentioned it happening in the private sector and showed a brief clip of Pat being handcuffed on his porch as part of a quick montage.