• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R&F paltalk/message board losers

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If we're thinking of the same thing, you might be remembering this wrong. He just admitted to it without any coaxing during a "confessions" segment, and it was some other kid jerking him off without asking.
It was that yeah. I felt like Ron kind of coaxed it out of him but it could just be wishful remembering.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I can't find it on Youtube right now. He met a woman through the internet and they had a secret relationship for months. It turned out she was morbidly obese and was using fake pics. I think he only found out after he left his then girlfriend.

I think they got her on the phone and everything.
Was this after Frenchie? Where's that trainwreck now?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
If we're thinking of the same thing, you might be remembering this wrong. He just admitted to it without any coaxing during a "confessions" segment, and it was some other kid jerking him off without asking.

I remember him just offering that up outta the feckin blue

Forum Clout
I can’t remember exactly what the bit involving the lobster was supposed to be but she came in and blew Spaz on air to save the lobster’s life. AntH ended up liking her and taking her home to have threesomes with his grotesque Ron Perlman wife which inevitably lead to the end of his marriage and Mellinda moving in with him for years. He banned any mention of her or Spaz once the .net guys figured out he was dating her.
Oh I wonder what show that was, I know they have the wnew years on YouTube, and eww she was the one that he had threesomes with the wife.