• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R&F paltalk/message board losers

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Forgot about Jonah Bobo he was awful same with that dopey Lenay
Jonah Bobo was a kid.

There was another shaky-voiced Bobo that had a mental breakdown Ron had to share with the audience. Anyone got the sauce on a Bobo Golem? http://atomsmotion.com/ronandfez.htm

Did Bobo Golem call himself the 'B' 'G' or 'BG' 'Man'? Like that fool 'D Man' nigger dre calls himself?

Looks like 'The BG Man' is dead, hopefully 'The D Man' kills himself over his embarrassing niggerness.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Jonah Bobo was a kid.

There was another shaky-voiced Bobo that had a mental breakdown Ron had to share with the audience. Anyone got the sauce on a Bobo Golem? http://atomsmotion.com/ronandfez.htm

Did Bobo Golem call himself the 'B' 'G' or 'BG' 'Man'? Like that fool 'D Man' nigger dre calls himself?

Looks like 'The BG Man' is dead, hopefully 'The D Man' kills himself over his embarrassing niggerness.dI
Did the other Bobo play a ukulele and sing some dumb song he made up? I don't remember anyone calling themeslves anything like that I started to listen in 2006

2-4-6-h8

Forum Clout
Jonah Bobo was a kid.

Looks like 'The BG Man' is dead, hopefully 'The D Man' kills himself over his embarrassing niggerness.
The RnF Bobo wrote that awful "Pope Bobo" song that they would play a lot. Simply awful.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
which board was the one that made up a rumor that anthony had another heart attack? Then he went on wackbag as "wifflebatlube" to cry and say he was going to get them shut down saying his family read it and thought it was real.

People were pointing out his hypocrisy, saying that OnA's defense of the mayor dying was that you don't listen to the news for dick jokes and you don't listen to OnA for news. Nana's defense "I don't care about being a hypocrite"

That was FBA. That's the site mention Ant dumped out of in this clip.

Nah, it was opieanthony.net. They were the first dissenting voice, pulling that prank on Anthony, exposing his relationship with LobsterGirl/Mellinda when he got pissed off about it and making fun of Opie's dad dying in a car crash. They were banned from going in studio and being mentioned on air. Anthony tried to get them shutdown but because of the on-air ban they ended up closing the site anyway. Ant had mod powers on Wackbag and would regularly delete posts as Wifflebatlube and he couldn't stand anyone saying what he didn't like.

FBA came out of infighting on ronfez.net and some disgruntled wackbag users went over there too. It was the worst board ever.

The .net board eventually ended up at FTBFBA.net which was something like Fuck the Bag and Full Blown AIDS. It was some sort of mashup with a wrestling board that also talked about O&A. They also completely turned on O&A and only liked R&F by the time it fizzled out. They were basically the first version of what we are now in the O&A timeline.

This ends my incredibly autistic history lesson.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Nah, it was opieanthony.net. They were the first dissenting voice, pulling that prank on Anthony, exposing his relationship with LobsterGirl/Mellinda when he got pissed off about it and making fun of Opie's dad dying in a car crash. They were banned from going in studio and being mentioned on air. Anthony tried to get them shutdown but because of the on-air ban they ended up closing the site anyway. Ant had mod powers on Wackbag and would regularly delete posts as Wifflebatlube and he couldn't stand anyone saying what he didn't like.

FBA came out of infighting on ronfez.net and some disgruntled wackbag users went over there too. It was the worst board ever.

The .net board eventually ended up at FTBFBA.net which was something like Fuck the Bag and Full Blown AIDS. It was some sort of mashup with a wrestling board that also talked about O&A. They also completely turned on O&A and only liked R&F by the time it fizzled out. They were basically the first version of what we are now in the O&A timeline.

This ends my incredibly autistic history lesson.
This is all correct except that the youtube clip in question was about FBA. I remember that drama about Wackbag seeing itself as the official board, FBA being more open to talking about Lobster Girl, and the thread title "Why does Anthony have sand in his vagina about this site?" the day this dump happened. After this drama, FBA was actually the ones who got Bam to call into O&A to debunk the story about the sex tape. So once again, Anthony takes what would've been a small rumor and goes full Streisand until it's the most discussed thing about him until Sue Lightning came along.

Dugout Doug turned against Anthony because, like many others, he got sick of Anthony's obsession with the poker fags. So I'm prety sure he started he more negative stuff. This was around the time they were losing terrestrial stations and mailing in lots of shows, so it picked up decentt momentum.

So anytime I see threads about "When did the show start declining?" I always think the show was always very hit or miss going back to WNEW. But there were ttimes in the 2000s when it was just a chore for the listener and the hosts.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This is all correct except that the youtube clip in question was about FBA. I remember that drama about Wackbag seeing itself as the official board, FBA being more open to talking about Lobster Girl, and the thread title "Why does Anthony have sand in his vagina about this site?" the day this dump happened. After this drama, FBA was actually the ones who got Bam to call into O&A to debunk the story about the sex tape. So once again, Anthony takes what would've been a small rumor and goes full Streisand until it's the most discussed thing about him until Sue Lightning came along.

Dugout Doug turned against Anthony because, like many others, he got sick of Anthony's obsession with the poker fags. So I'm prety sure he started he more negative stuff. This was around the time they were losing terrestrial stations and mailing in lots of shows, so it picked up decentt momentum.

So anytime I see threads about "When did the show start declining?" I always think the show was always very hit or miss going back to WNEW. But there were ttimes in the 2000s when it was just a chore for the listener and the hosts.
The clip was, yeah, you're right. That's true about FBA but it was oa.net who spread the heart attack rumor as their own version of the Mayor Menino prank and Anthony lost his shit, showing the typical thin-skinned faggotry that would become his trademark.

Doug took so much shit from that side of the fanbase and still ended up posting on FTBFBA along with Dave's ex Casey (who was getting all kinds of shit on the FBA site) and a few other people who were formerly superfans like Debbie (HappyTypingGirl) and some I can't remember. BAM never dared to show his face though. I think everyone hated him the most outside of FredFromBrooklyn.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The clip was, yeah, you're right. That's true about FBA but it was oa.net who spread the heart attack rumor as their own version of the Mayor Menino prank and Anthony lost his shit, showing the typical thin-skinned faggotry that would become his trademark.

Doug took so much shit from that side of the fanbase and still ended up posting on FTBFBA along with Dave's ex Casey (who was getting all kinds of shit on the FBA site) and a few other people who were formerly superfans like Debbie (HappyTypingGirl) and some I can't remember. BAM never dared to show his face though. I think everyone hated him the most outside of FredFromBrooklyn.
God damn, brothermen. This is some history of shit way before my time, and just as gay as now. I only knew AntH was a mod on whackbag and paltalk or whatever the fuck. This is some ancient gay history.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout

Fleaman was the most hated.