• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R&F paltalk/message board losers

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

maybe kiss you
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I don't know how you could hate any of the actual retards in the RF stable. They always treated them like gods and the bit still holds up. Crazed on the ones and twos, Crazy Jen's racist interviews and chinese water torture, AJ Dynamite schizo hollywood stories, spandyman getting trashed for being a weirdo spandex fetishist. All classic stuff. I skip the forum gossip but I love the weirdos they found and then pretended that they were really cool. BIG AAAAAAA

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pa
I don't know how you could hate any of the actual retards in the RF stable. They always treated them like gods and the bit still holds up. Crazed on the ones and twos, Crazy Jen's racist interviews and chinese water torture, AJ Dynamite schizo hollywood stories, spandyman getting trashed for being a weirdo spandex fetishist. All classic stuff. I skip the forum gossip but I love the weirdos they found and then pretended that they were really cool. BIG AAAAA

I don't know how you could hate any of the actual retards in the RF stable. They always treated them like gods and the bit still holds up. Crazed on the ones and twos, Crazy Jen's racist interviews and chinese water torture, AJ Dynamite schizo hollywood stories, spandyman getting trashed for being a weirdo spandex fetishist. All classic stuff. I skip the forum gossip but I love the weirdos they found and then pretended that they were really cool. BIG AAAAAAA
Paul-O your life's a movie.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Big AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Nah, it was opieanthony.net. They were the first dissenting voice, pulling that prank on Anthony, exposing his relationship with LobsterGirl/Mellinda when he got pissed off about it and making fun of Opie's dad dying in a car crash. They were banned from going in studio and being mentioned on air. Anthony tried to get them shutdown but because of the on-air ban they ended up closing the site anyway. Ant had mod powers on Wackbag and would regularly delete posts as Wifflebatlube and he couldn't stand anyone saying what he didn't like.

FBA came out of infighting on ronfez.net and some disgruntled wackbag users went over there too. It was the worst board ever.

The .net board eventually ended up at FTBFBA.net which was something like Fuck the Bag and Full Blown AIDS. It was some sort of mashup with a wrestling board that also talked about O&A. They also completely turned on O&A and only liked R&F by the time it fizzled out. They were basically the first version of what we are now in the O&A timeline.

This ends my incredibly autistic history lesson.
Vury good

WhereWeAt

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
For like 15 years I've been wondering what the fuck happened to Moshin

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❀️bonnie bonnie bonnie❀️
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This is all correct except that the youtube clip in question was about FBA. I remember that drama about Wackbag seeing itself as the official board, FBA being more open to talking about Lobster Girl, and the thread title "Why does Anthony have sand in his vagina about this site?" the day this dump happened. After this drama, FBA was actually the ones who got Bam to call into O&A to debunk the story about the sex tape. So once again, Anthony takes what would've been a small rumor and goes full Streisand until it's the most discussed thing about him until Sue Lightning came along.

Dugout Doug turned against Anthony because, like many others, he got sick of Anthony's obsession with the poker fags. So I'm prety sure he started he more negative stuff. This was around the time they were losing terrestrial stations and mailing in lots of shows, so it picked up decentt momentum.

So anytime I see threads about "When did the show start declining?" I always think the show was always very hit or miss going back to WNEW. But there were ttimes in the 2000s when it was just a chore for the listener and the hosts.
I’m assuming there’s no sex tape and Ben was obviously a jaded psycho but let’s be real, Bam fucked so many women that he couldn’t possibly remember if Lynsi was one of them. Great skater too and I will continue to boycott the Jackass franchise until they let him back on.

Forum Clout
The clip was, yeah, you're right. That's true about FBA but it was oa.net who spread the heart attack rumor as their own version of the Mayor Menino prank and Anthony lost his shit, showing the typical thin-skinned faggotry that would become his trademark.

Doug took so much shit from that side of the fanbase and still ended up posting on FTBFBA along with Dave's ex Casey (who was getting all kinds of shit on the FBA site) and a few other people who were formerly superfans like Debbie (HappyTypingGirl) and some I can't remember. BAM never dared to show his face though. I think everyone hated him the most outside of FredFromBrooklyn.
What is the story on lobster girl? She was in the show at wnew and dated spaz right? Then anth ended up dating her? And was she the one that Opie didn't like coming to the radio show

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What is the story on lobster girl? She was in the show at wnew and dated spaz right? Then anth ended up dating her? And was she the one that Opie didn't like coming to the radio show
I can’t remember exactly what the bit involving the lobster was supposed to be but she came in and blew Spaz on air to save the lobster’s life. AntH ended up liking her and taking her home to have threesomes with his grotesque Ron Perlman wife which inevitably lead to the end of his marriage and Mellinda moving in with him for years. He banned any mention of her or Spaz once the .net guys figured out he was dating her.

CruisinColin

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Firefox_Screenshot_2022-11-02T10-40-23.053Z.png

Tommy Zman was awful and I'm glad he got shit on constantly. His desperation to be a man's man was pathetic.
CROMAGS enjoy life to the max & are brutally passionate about our love interests, such as libations like whiskey, spirits, and beer, premium cigars, sports, gambling and Vegas, cool cars, wicked bikes, man-food: steaks, ribs, burgers, bacon and BBQ, music like rock, metal, blues and Sinatra, classic guy flicks and of course, beautiful women. We support the US Military, and we believe that freedom is truly a privilege that should never be taken for granted.
Mafia Life Chris was in a similar boat. One time he was in plugging some magazine that was dedicated to the mafia. Some serious manchild fantasy stuff about being a tough gangster. I'm glad he got catfished by a fatso.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I’m assuming there’s no sex tape and Ben was obviously a jaded psycho but let’s be real, Bam fucked so many women that he couldn’t possibly remember if Lynsi was one of them. Great skater too and I will continue to boycott the Jackass franchise until they let him back on.

bam is a homosexual

Dusty Dan

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
View attachment 74995
Tommy Zman was awful and I'm glad he got shit on constantly. His desperation to be a man's man was pathetic.

Mafia Life Chris was in a similar boat. One time he was in plugging some magazine that was dedicated to the mafia. Some serious manchild fantasy stuff about being a tough gangster. I'm glad he got catfished by a fatso.
Fez Whatley Posse hit the Z Man hard.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I can't find it on Youtube right now. He met a woman through the internet and they had a secret relationship for months. It turned out she was morbidly obese and was using fake pics. I think he only found out after he left his then girlfriend.

I think they got her on the phone and everything.
Chris was with Frenchie (aka FrenchBreadPizza.) I'd be more surprised if she was still alive considering what a fucking brainless junkie she was.

The only thing I ever had an issue with R&F was bringing all of these retards onto their show all the time although when Ron got MLC to admit to being molested as a child it was pretty funny.