• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R&F paltalk/message board losers

Forum Clout
I have no problem with Reilyluck, I don't even know who the fucking cunt is, but for any of those fucking mods to fucking ban me, over some BITCH that has been around for four fucking months, takes a lot of balls. And for Mikey Boy to give me a fucking message that says "I'm too tired right now, I'll deal with you in the morning"? Fuck that shit. Fuck that. You deal with me now.

I only fucking call in, I only fucking add to the show, I've only been friends with fucking Eastside Dave for six fucking years. For me to fucking be pushed aside and to still be banned in the morning is BULLSHIT. Is absolute fucking horseshit. I don't fucking matter, like I don't fucking add anything.

Some people that come out, to those fucking Ron and Fez fucking parties, come out and wanna say "hi" to ME.
This unlocked a memory in my brain that I had completely forgotten about. Wha twas the context behind it again?

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
My favorite part of R&F was when Ron would go to the phones, and if it was some regular nobody calling, not one of the message board clique people, they would always start the call with "hey ron how are you", and Ron had to say something cause otherwise they'd just wait for a response silently. Most of the time Ron would respond "good", then he tried "none of your business" and the callers would laugh awkwardly. I think this was with the phone screeners telling these fucking morons to not ask Ron how hes doing, cause one time a woman started the call by going "hi how are y-...whoops"

Absolute fucking morons.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
What Janice wasn't interesting? perrynoid was another
iRiSh AlKy. He dead.

Ron and Fez'sssssss Bobo was far worse than Opie and Dopie's Bobo.

ONA's @Bobo from Compound is the undisputed king of Bobo awfulness.
Calls himself the 'B Man', ripping off that cringe nigger dre's 'D Man' bit. Yick.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
iRiSh AlKy. He dead.

Ron and Fez'sssssss Bobo was far worse than Opie and Dopie's Bobo.

ONA's @Bobo from Compound is the undisputed king of Bobo awfulness.
Calls himself the 'B Man', ripping off that cringe nigger dre's 'D Man' bit. Yick.
Forgot about Jonah Bobo he was awful same with that dopey Lenay