• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R&F paltalk/message board losers

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
It means whatever faggot shit that occurs on this message board isn't immortalized in old R&F shows

the faggot shit that occured on the old sub ended up in multiple youtube docs

which seems to be the future

ron and fez were just ahead of the curve

most youtubers just read forum drama and comment on it

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
That was FBA. That's the site mention Ant dumped out of in this clip.

which board was the one that made up a rumor that anthony had another heart attack? Then he went on wackbag as "wifflebatlube" to cry and say he was going to get them shut down saying his family read it and thought it was real.

People were pointing out his hypocrisy, saying that OnA's defense of the mayor dying was that you don't listen to the news for dick jokes and you don't listen to OnA for news. Nana's defense "I don't care about being a hypocrite"

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I have no problem with Reilyluck, I don't even know who the fucking cunt is, but for any of those fucking mods to fucking ban me, over some BITCH that has been around for four fucking months, takes a lot of balls. And for Mikey Boy to give me a fucking message that says "I'm too tired right now, I'll deal with you in the morning"? Fuck that shit. Fuck that. You deal with me now.

I only fucking call in, I only fucking add to the show, I've only been friends with fucking Eastside Dave for six fucking years. For me to fucking be pushed aside and to still be banned in the morning is BULLSHIT. Is absolute fucking horseshit. I don't fucking matter, like I don't fucking add anything.

Some people that come out, to those fucking Ron and Fez fucking parties, come out and wanna say "hi" to ME.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Babygirl, Babylove 1642516621618.png, Shrekalove, WickedBalls the MVP of the softball game, Sgt Magoo, Mikey Boy, Mikey D, Mikey Background, Photoshop Mike.

Who could forget these legendsssssss