• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
Did Rick somehow convince Niki that they lost the case not because they didn't satisfy Krinsky (and wasn't there another case or appeal that he withdrew on his own?), but that the court ruled against them because they replied to the trolls?
She’s dumb enough/brainwashed to believe that shit

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Ok I listened to part 4. Thoughts:

Dan did a pretty good job. The only thing I’d like brothermen to say next time they get a chance like this is

1. why hasn’t anyone besides Rick been swatted even though “pests” have been around for decades?

2. We call Rick a liar and he calls us liars. We have receipts for everything but where is his evidence?

3. What is his legal explanation for why the court was wrong in his case? Why doesn’t anyone follow up with that? The law is clear so what specifically does he think was misapplied?

He lost the entire lawsuit because of this. He throws out baseless claims and accusations (Quasi was personally defaming me) then gets defensive and hostile when you ask for proof. If he shows up on the 24th, it will be to lie some more in the hopes Sosnay believes his Tomlinson Tall Tales. Really been ramping up use of the word "terrorism" lately, that'll probably be the hook he goes for.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Wait wait wiat Hold on!! Hold!!! On!!!
:bhzv6yb:

Didn't stein say something to the effect of "sounds like you could appeal"? And pat has repeated that in at least one other interview as evidence. (Or on twitter)

This has probably been mentioned but I only read posts that involve me in some way.

On second listen I was getting some real Michio Kaku vibes from all your analogies. Now string theory is like, imagine leaving your child at home for the first time, you go to work and your boss asks if you are stealing. Do you know for sure your child is not throwing a party? This is string theory.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
In one of the former episodes, Niki talked about Pat abandoning his parental rights and describing it as his wife ran off with a friend of his and shit happens. I'd rather be in debt to someone I thought was an asshole for $50k than give up my kid.

This really circles back to Javier's question about why Pat bawthas you. It's been said on a couple interviews reflecting the recent police report revelation that this is why people hate Patrick. Pat and apparently his wife ride on a high-horse when discussing their morals, but peeling back the layers on them is what makes them fascinating. Ironically, it's the hypocrisy :stnorm_sm:
“His ex wife left him for his friend while she was pregnant with their baby, it’s fucked up, but that doesent mean he’s a bad person”.

That’s a really simplistic statement. The reality is that Pat is such a cunt a woman pregnant with his child, ran away to the arms of a large penised bald man, to keep his own child away from the disappointment of being around him.

Also she’s victim blaming Adrienne for wanting her child to have a better life.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
that might be the case, but look at what he got pat to say. 16 don't know dick about journalism, but I suspect pressing any harder and rick/nik shut down. Seem's like he did a good job fence-sitting based on the result.
Yeah I don’t know what people want. Are some of you expecting this complete random to start interrogating Patrick about his weight, the telegram account, the Lappening, his drinking, and every specific minuet lie? I’m also not surprised Javier, and a majority of people, don’t agree with people on here going “NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER CUNT KIKE FAGGOT WITH AN UGLY WIFE ALSO YOURE A PEDO HERES THIS GUYS DOX”

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
please hang with me
The underbridge dwellers won't leave me alone. No Waterfall Wednesday for me again.

d1d025d5004e74d5f5fd0ea294757777.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Ha. Imagine your lawyer not telling you that you could be liable for the opposing party's legal fees if you lose. Imagine going after a successful computer nerd who's a savvy saver with a monumental budget of $120K+ of other people's money and not knowing the risks.

If Pat put that $120K towards a pipe-hitting smallhat with an excellent track record instead of a 30-year-old Puerto Rican twink, things would be so different right now.
It's called gamesmanship

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Imagine being so inept and friendless that former bystanders now actively participate in dismantling you.

Also love Leslie giving it to the SFWA.

(These tweets are under the Pretend Pod tweet announcing episode 4.)
View attachment 142381View attachment 142382View attachment 142383
"Not without another $100k for attorneys."
Nice soft admission of what we already knew, sweetie

Its funny to think that this was Rick's "baller" moment in his life. Riding high on his own xeet farts and splashing SWFA cash like a hoodrich nigger. All to end up in debt like said nigger. The closest he has got otherwise is paying off his triumph (again, with other peoples cash - PPP).

Fat wastrel can just about keep himself in meatloaf, beer and childrens toys.
I hope Quasi takes that bike.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
At 29:10 Jav asks them why feed the trolls basically. Pat gives his normal bs answer, Jav says but isn't that rewarding them and Nikki says "yeah but responding to people is not illegal. And telling people to go fuck themselves is not illegal."

Javier said nothing remotely close to that's illegal, childs, leading up to her outburst.
It's so retarded because by that argument, why are we supposed to be going to prison again?