• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Nikki child needs to remember that Pat is supposed to pretend to be sad he got rid of the kid and dodged child support, keep his story straight
There was a time she used some buzzword he had clearly wanted to break out first so he interrupted quickly probably giving her a death stare to say that was acTually a good word to use because blah blah.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
911C4C04-D692-4646-960A-FB5715580F17.jpeg

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I am so happy that the illusion of Niki as some depressed helpless poor girl is broken.

The leeway that people have given to her here is incredible.

"They think they are untouchable" - Niki, She sounds more unhinged than Fatrick, and that is quite a feat.
I still hope that when the reality of his situation sets in, Pat takes a good long look at Niki and decides to kill her

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Update about Part 4 included at the end of Part 1

"hacked patreon" btw, c'mon dude

"somehow, someway" they found out, maybe the OP of the thread is a huge fan of yours and is subscribed to your Patreon

I think what he’s really bitching about is someone ripping the sound files from Patreon. I guess that’s not supposed to happen?

Whatever. I’m focused on how fucking PISSED Patrick will be that he’s dignifying the atalkers/admin with a forum. He will be spitting bullets.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Update about Part 4 included at the end of Part 1

"hacked patreon" btw, c'mon dude

"somehow, someway" they found out, maybe the OP of the thread is a huge fan of yours and is subscribed to your Patreon

Pat is gonna lose it, be great if the episode comes out right before the contempt of court case.

I can’t wait for Pat to call the host a Nazi that talks to criminal terrorists and try to get him cancelled from his own show. He’s gonna go full Leslie anger.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I think what he’s really bitching about is someone ripping the sound files from Patreon. I guess that’s not supposed to happen?
yeah that's what he's talking about but not what normal people interpret by "hacking patreon". By that logic he HACKED YOUTUBE to get the JDA audio or some Porsalin bits I think he used

Patreon has RSS functionality for audio, that is literally a list of links to the mp3s and you don't even need special scrapper software to fetch the files.

"Hacking" is just a really gay way to word it that feeds the Fatrick "cybercrime" delusions and makes me less confident that he's going to show real skepticism of Pat's persecutory fantasies.

if you're reading this, pretend guy, here's a small sample of Patrick's persecution complex from BEFORE the Norm tweet or anyone here knew about him
  • 2011 his irrelevant blog with zero engagement was hacked by foregin actors because he's too important https://archive.fo/px9vK
  • 2017 again his .com this time it was DDoS attack to silence him https://archive.fo/PeTFF
  • 2015 the GOP altered his voter registration (a fat, white, poorly educated male) to repvent him from voting for Hillary (WI has same-day registration and this doesn't prevent him from voting) https://archive.fo/wip/L0juG
  • 2017 his home got broken into as retaliation for being a very influential 30'k followers twitter account https://archive.fo/FoymM
and I'm missing people showing up at his door for abortion tweets supposedly, death threats, his ex wife "manipulating" him into surrendering his parental rights, etc, etc. He's always a poor victim of persecution.

weird how since the Norm tweet all this TOTALLY REAL persecution vanished now that he has something more concrete to point to. If someone truly egged his home how does he know it's OnA people and not anti-abortion zealots like it was pre 2018? because it was all fake since 2011, stupid

G

Whatever. I’m focused on how fucking PISSED Patrick will be that he’s dignifying the atalkers/admin with a forum. He will be spitting bullets.
I think the dozens of posts dissecting and trashing it probably qualifies as fair use but IANAL (sexy ladies)

• Deleted by N64 Cube
Show…