• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
You can hear the apprehension in her voice at this point. They kept the free furniture because they're poor.
Ugh I’m thinking of a recent photo of their nightmare dining room that was cluttered with shitty little tables with barely enough space to walk. I’m guessing that’s their atalker furniture exhibit.

• Deleted by VizioDash
  • Reason: opps
Show…
Forum Clout
he said they figured out it was a service or something right? He didn't mention the name on the podcast. Has he ever tweeted @them or posted on facebook? Seems very unlike fatso not to yell at companies publically for doing their job.
It also doesn't make sense because these companies don't just dump that shit and leave. They make contact with the person first, get a receipt signed, and then drop the order where the the person requests it to be dropped. Then again, this is retarded midwest shithole, Milwaukee, so they may be sloppy about those things.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I just searched for and re-listened the bit where they talk about the amortization plan (Part 3, minute 14), I find their wording curious, "a subscription service for being stalked" and a "monthly stipend". If at the time Niki and Pat knew they wouldn't go through with such a payment scheme why highlight it as such? Could they have been genuinelñy considering it at the time of the interview but then something changed?

G

I just searched for and re-listened the bit where they talk about the amortization plan (Part 3, minute 14), I find their wording curious, "a subscription service for being stalked" and a "monthly stipend". If at the time Niki and Pat knew they wouldn't go through with such a payment scheme why highlight it as such? Could they have been genuinelñy considering it at the time of the interview but then something changed?
Hrmmm yes, child.

We're not exactly dealing with stable, rational people here. Very likely Pat did one of the following..

-angry sperg: "I'm not FUCKING PAYING THIS!!"

psycho sperg: "you know what ? Fuck it! Get me another drink Nik! HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

faggot sperg: "how many times have I told yeeeeewwwwwwww....not to let the idiots win!"

Defiant sperg: "nope. Not paying 'quasi' . Not happening. No no no. Bla bla bla. Blablablabla."

Classic sperg: "I will noT be paying my abuser. This will noT occur. I do noT have a debT."

G

He did what?
Unless I'm hallucinating this, I think he either wrote on or put a sticker on the lid of his laptop that said something along the lines of "ask me about my Kiwifarms thread", I remember a photo of his laptop in like Hooligans or some other bar, he probably posted it.

If I had to guess it would've been during the whole Cloudflare Kiwifarms kerfuffle when he was trying to "me! me! me!" his way into that drama.