• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!

G

I finally got round to listening to this. I tried putting myself in the shoes of someone who knew nothing about any of this. That person would be shocked by this story, but then (I believe) quickly confused by the numerous contradictions stated by both Tomlinson and Robinson. More bewildering still would be their outright refusal to change any of their behaviour online.

However, as someone who has posted here for years (but has never texted or otherwise had any direct contact with Patrick or Niki or anyone else involved yadda yadda yadda, proud "hanger on," your honour) I can comfortably say that the number of outright lies told by both of them in that podcast is almost uncountable. If I have the time (yes, some of us actually have jobs and families, Pat) I might try to list them for Javier, although I'm sure some reddit rascal is already on the case.

No one here is "swat-ing" them. That's not something that's ever been done by anyone here over the years, it's kiwi shit or some other deranged fuck.This place is about mean jokes and shit talking. Anyone who does stupid illegal shit like swat-ing belongs in prison, that's pretty much unanimously agreed upon here I think.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I enjoyed the parts where Niki stutters and screws up Patrick's talking points (i.e. lies). I wonder if he threatened her with a beating if she didn't do this media tour.
She just tagged Rick talking about Lynne with "and her mom......". Nice, not remembering you're her, stupid.

I just got to the "we have some furniture that we have" random lie that stalkers accidently shipped them furniture from kohl's that they still have to this day.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Those nig-nogs most likely don't even know how to spell their own names.

Great article about the stupidity of North American Pavement Apes:

"Many black men know their children’s names but do not know how to spell them. With the proliferation of unusual names among blacks, I can only guess at how they are spelled. One client who told me he couldn’t spell his children’s names said I would need an encyclopedia to look them up. Many men have admitted to me they are not even sure how to pronounce their children’s names. Black woman, on the other hand, often become incensed if you mispronounce the very unusual names they have given their children.

The most unusual name I ever came across was Iisszzttadda. I have never met a person, white or black, who could pronounce it correctly. To my surprise the name is pronounced, “I seize the day.” Iisszzttadda had siblings named Raheem, Utopian, Desiorme, Sid-Timothy, Kizzma, and Larilaril. I have occasionally asked clients the reasons for such unusual names, but the most common answer is “I don’t know. It just sounded good.” This is the answer I got from a mother who named her child Latrine. (See below for actual names of blacks I have encountered in my practice.)

I once had a client in my office who did not know his own name. He had been called by his nickname for so long he couldn’t remember his given name. This is not as shocking as it sounds. Some black names, like Phe-anjoy or Quithreaun or JyesahJhnai, are so odd, it would be no surprise if they were never used and eventually forgotten."
Every day I become more impressed at the cave man like life these people lead in a 1st world country

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Every satirical black name you can think of is actually real. Think of the most ridiculous, funniest, niggest black names imaginable and you will find dozens of blacks that actually have it. Just google "_[name]_ arrested" to get results. Golden rule.
6elzne.png

siyi8f.png
Screenshot_20230725-091735.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Those nig-nogs most likely don't even know how to spell their own names.

Great article about the stupidity of North American Pavement Apes:

"Many black men know their children’s names but do not know how to spell them. With the proliferation of unusual names among blacks, I can only guess at how they are spelled. One client who told me he couldn’t spell his children’s names said I would need an encyclopedia to look them up. Many men have admitted to me they are not even sure how to pronounce their children’s names. Black woman, on the other hand, often become incensed if you mispronounce the very unusual names they have given their children.

The most unusual name I ever came across was Iisszzttadda. I have never met a person, white or black, who could pronounce it correctly. To my surprise the name is pronounced, “I seize the day.” Iisszzttadda had siblings named Raheem, Utopian, Desiorme, Sid-Timothy, Kizzma, and Larilaril. I have occasionally asked clients the reasons for such unusual names, but the most common answer is “I don’t know. It just sounded good.” This is the answer I got from a mother who named her child Latrine. (See below for actual names of blacks I have encountered in my practice.)

I once had a client in my office who did not know his own name. He had been called by his nickname for so long he couldn’t remember his given name. This is not as shocking as it sounds. Some black names, like Phe-anjoy or Quithreaun or JyesahJhnai, are so odd, it would be no surprise if they were never used and eventually forgotten."
I'd go by Wee-bey, Stinkum or Old Face too if so had a stupid name like that

G

She just tagged Rick talking about Lynne with "and her mom......". Nice, not remembering you're her, stupid.

I just got to the "we have some furniture that we have" random lie that stalkers accidently shipped them furniture from kohl's that they still have to this day.
You can hear the apprehension in her voice at this point. They kept the free furniture because they're poor.