• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post only weird looking bitches

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
yeah- i've openly admitted to not having sex since August 2010.....

...however, that has nothing to do with what you wrote is pure science fiction, Asimov
No fawkin’ way brotherman. July 2019, for the same reasons.

I have a little mental test I do. Like today I felt some sparks flying between myself and a colleague at work. She just got dumped, all the cards are in place.

But then I asked myself - if I couldn’t have sex with this bitch, would I want to be hanging out with her?

And the answer is always “fawk no, rather pursue my own interests”. Soooo sick of fucking someone and then spending the next day trying figure out how to make them go away.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1668725276677.png

LOL @ this Ray Wilson gender swap

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I felt some sparks flying
prey tell- what is that like agaian?

also, can someone describe to me what "butterlies" feel like again, or do I have to travel back to 1999?

also, I'm not gay, or gay curious...

I only wish...I was a pretty thing in my day, and my asshole could have gotten me a condo............and AIDS

me "in my day" (oh- and I I could at least say "hello" to a woman, and have decent conversation)
IMG_0181.JPG

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
right in the middle- 44

i found out recently that doctors' lowered the recommended age for a colonoscopy to 45, so im gonna have some intimacy soon yo
Gross, even if you get a clean bill of health it’s hazardous to take it up the ass. Even if the colonoscopy stretches you out per se.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
take it up the ass. Even if the colonoscopy stretches you out per se.
yeah but there has to be an exception for that colonoscopy....it's like you can have you asshole streched solely for that purpose....

speaking on the subject of getting older, and what your dr. says, I've decided to be more of a "omnivore" however I'd like to try, and do the majority of my days as carnivore/keto/paleo......when a traditional doctor see's my blood work he will want me to go on statins to lower my cholesterol

I'm most likely gonna switch to a Primary who either gets carnivore/keto, or just do straight vegan to get my cholestorl down till the next time i get bloodwork to shut my doctor up

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Oh, ok, your bitterness makes perfect sense now. I didn't know you'd said that before because you're not a memorable poster at all.

You should get laid though, then you might not be such a sorry, boring cunt and you wouldn't find it so hard to believe that young people in college sometimes have sex with each other. Good luck, sonny.
Guy's also a miserable kike so he should really gas himself and be done with it.

G

prey tell- what is that like agaian?

also, can someone describe to me what "butterlies" feel like again, or do I have to travel back to 1999?

also, I'm not gay, or gay curious...

I only wish...I was a pretty thing in my day, and my asshole could have gotten me a condo............and AIDS

me "in my day" (oh- and I I could at least say "hello" to a woman, and have decent conversation)
View attachment 78316
The big sad eyes and mouth pout scream absolute homosexual. I really hope that isn't you, because if it is + your self-described decade plus "abstinence" from women = a tragic closet case.

Breaking news, faggot - women don't really care what you look like. It's all confidence, attitude and domination. You look like Kevin Spacey bait.