• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post only weird looking bitches

Srs Bsns

SomervilleBusiness
Forum Clout
mayrgummz.png

G

is there a difference between "weird looking" and "ugly"?

Also- how many of you people are familiar with the term "Jolie Laide"?

That's french for (something along the lines of ) "ugly beautiful"

For instance, Illeana Douglas is "Jolie Laide"
That's funny you say that because I fucked this French girl at uni who was just kind of ugly, or awkward looking at least. She had a "horsey" face, put it like that. Body was OK but the face was definitely a bag job. The reason I made out with her at this house party was because I'd been slamming shots of vodka but once I did, something about her gave me one of the stiffest boners I've ever had. Like one of those ones where you think something bad could happen to your dick, like it could burst a blood vessel or you'd have an embolism or something. The sex with her was pretty great, and she was nicely confident which was probably part of the attraction. This girl with a big nose and long face, but she knew who she was at 19 or 20 and was down to fuck all night.

G

yeah- i've openly admitted to not having sex since August 2010.....
Oh, ok, your bitterness makes perfect sense now. I didn't know you'd said that before because you're not a memorable poster at all.

You should get laid though, then you might not be such a sorry, boring cunt and you wouldn't find it so hard to believe that young people in college sometimes have sex with each other. Good luck, sonny.

G

Oh, ok, your bitterness makes perfect sense now. I didn't know you'd said that before because you're not a memorable poster at all.

You should get laid though, then you might not be such a sorry, boring cunt and you wouldn't find it so hard to believe that young people in college sometimes have sex with each other. Good luck, sonny.

[MEDIA=youtube]H3cNUJK-u64[/MEDIA]

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout

settle down, stud