• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post only weird looking bitches

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
The big sad eyes and mouth pout scream absolute homosexual. I really hope that isn't you, because if it is + your self-described decade plus "abstinence" from women = a tragic closet case.

Breaking news, faggot - women don't really care what you look like. It's all confidence, attitude and domination. You look like Kevin Spacey bait.
yeah- it was a weird time...no gay stuff though, and I was working as a stripper so I glammed it up a bit

no homo on using "glammed it up" btw

G

hX76GrE.jpg
That can't be real. She's an absolute 1, fucking tragic.

G

The big sad eyes and mouth pout scream absolute homosexual. I really hope that isn't you, because if it is + your self-described decade plus "abstinence" from women = a tragic closet case.

Breaking news, faggot - women don't really care what you look like. It's all confidence, attitude and domination. You look like Kevin Spacey bait.
Lol. Of course women care what you look like. Youre stuck in that 2005 pua mindset.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Lol. Of course women care what you look like. Youre stuck in that 2005 pua mindset.
while what you say is true, you can be a 5 as a guy, and still get a really decent woman....and no- you don't have to be rich, or be a coke dealer.

epilogue to the above- oh yeah- that woman will cheat on you....but it's not personal. Women will cheat much like guys will cheat

G

while what you say is true, you can be a 5 as a guy, and still get a really decent woman....and no- you don't have to be rich, or be a coke dealer.

epilogue to the above- oh yeah- that woman will cheat on you....but it's not personal. Women will cheat much like guys will cheat
Well yeah and you can be a 5 chick and still have a decent guy

Both men and women care about looks the same amount