• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy continuing his threats against Andrew

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
No more pretending to be that Andrew guy. It could ruin any retribution he may plan against Pig and Hooligan's.

Regarding the 'talking to cops' topic on this thread - a cop in the second half of this video even says don't fucking do it (as well as our own handsome Pringles Can Lothario):

Yeah, I never said anything threatening anyway. Just that if he put me (Andrew) in a self-defense situation I/he would have no choice but to defend himself.

I can also see where WormKiller is coming from. When I got pulled over out of state with weed the cop threatened jail unless I said something. What do you even do? Tell him you don't answer questions enough times for him to assert his faggy authority and call a dog squad/possibly end up in jail? I was able to at least negotiate just a ticket out of the thing.

Snake

Forum Clout
No more pretending to be that Andrew guy. It could ruin any retribution he may plan against Pig and Hooligan's.

Regarding the 'talking to cops' topic on this thread - a cop in the second half of this video even says don't fucking do it (as well as our own handsome Pringles Can Lothario):

That guy is great. I like how he got the cop that was there to admit to everything.

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
Forum Clout
So not only are you going to talk to the cops and tell them that you committed a crime but it’s OK because the other guy did too, but you’re also going to hand over your phone for them to examine?

you may be the dumbest nigger alive.
Sounds like one of the suspects on that show The First 48. They are usually able to talk their way out of those murder charges.

Deshawn: "Aiight, I wuz there, but I ain't pull no trigger."

Caption at the end of the show: "Deshawn is currently serving 25 to life in a state maximum security prison."

Don't ever talk to the cops. How stupid can you be?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I totally agree. Never, ever talk to the cops. To present your side, get an attorney and let them represent you. No matter how justified you feel, never ever talk to the cops on your own.
I mean if you've got carol's resources and can easily get a lawyer to show up and bail you out, sure. but for more people it makes sense to do it wormkiller's way. The problem comes when people get too smart and think they are somehow going to talk themselves out of trouble on a felony where whatever mitigating circumstances they have a re only going to matter in court. This is a misdemeanor. if the cop sees the guy was obviously exaggerating or bullshitting him, he's going to lose interest in pursuing that.

Last edited:
P

potatopeeler63

Hey that's cool if you guys are so incapable that you feel the need to pay a lawyer's retainer and spend the night in jail on some Mickey mouse bullshit that anybody with the charisma of a 10 year old could talk their way out of, godspeed.

They're not looking at him for a fucking class 2 felony, that whole "lawyer up" shit you're getting off of TV shows applies to stuff you can't talk your way out of.

If someone can't talk their way out of this, then they must have velcro fasteners on their shoes. No fucking cop is going to look at those texts and go YeR uNdEr ArReSt

The only possible way you could get arrested in the scenario is by refusing to let them look at your phone. It's stupid unnecessary and you will spend the night in jail for no reason for being a combative twat. Cops love taking people to jail that don't cooperate. If you didn't do anything wrong just let them look at the text.

I mean Jesus Christ the guy already posted the texts on the internet, so I severely doubt he's that worried about it.
sometimes I think to myself, "how do people go to prison? for years? are they fucking retarded or something?"

and then, be it IRL or online, you meet an ex-con, and realize, "yea, they're actually fucking retarded."

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I mean if you've got carol's resources and can easily get a lawyer to show up and bail you out, sure. but for more people it makes sense to do it wormkiller's way. The problem comes when people get too smart and think they are somehow going to talk themselves out of trouble.
No, it does not make sense. Notice the guy actually spent time in prison? Please watch the video I linked to here and understand there is nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Last edited:

Forum Clout
No, it does not make sense. Notice the guy actually spent time in prison? Please watch the video I linked to here and understand there is nothing to gain and everything to lose.
gee, you mean a lawyer, who gets paid only if he gets clients, says you should just get a lawyer? Get out of town. And it's a misdemeanor, nobody is going to jail for something like this. At worst it's a fine.

Their used to be ads on the radio where I Lived for this ambulance chasing firm insisting that you should consult a lawyer before ever accepting an insurance settlement for an accident or even talking to your insurance company. 99 percent of the time that's unnecessary and stupid. He's just fishing for idiots to pay him to either 1) accomplish nothing or 2) file a bogus lawsuit against the other party if they have money/assets he can go after.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
gee, you mean a lawyer, who gets paid only if he gets clients, says you should just get a lawyer? Get out of town. And it's a misdemeanor, nobody is going to jail for something like this. At worst it's a fine.

Their used to be ads on the radio where I Lived for this ambulance chasing firm insisting that you should consult a lawyer before ever accepting an insurance settlement for an accident or even talking to your insurance company. 99 percent of the time that's unnecessary and stupid. He's just fishing for idiots to pay him to either 1) accomplish nothing or 2) file a bogus lawsuit against the other party if they have money/assets he can go after.
No problem. Let us know how it turns out should you ever get into a situation where you have the choice to shut the fuck up or not. (y) 😸

G

I mean if you've got carol's resources and can easily get a lawyer to show up and bail you out, sure. but for more people it makes sense to do it wormkiller's way. The problem comes when people get too smart and think they are somehow going to talk themselves out of trouble on a felony where whatever mitigating circumstances they have a re only going to matter in court. This is a misdemeanor. if the cop sees the guy was obviously exaggerating or bullshitting him, he's going to lose interest in pursuing that.
For a speeding ticket or something, sure, but if cops care enough to show up for some out of state beef like this then it’s not some $100 misdemeanor they’re after. Don’t be a retard. Be courteous, let them take you if they’ve got a warrant. Otherwise, don’t say shit, don’t give them shit, don’t let them in. That’s it, it’s easy.

Forum Clout
For a speeding ticket or something, sure, but if cops care enough to show up for some out of state beef like this then it’s not some $100 misdemeanor they’re after. Don’t be a retard. Be courteous, let them take you if they’ve got a warrant. Otherwise, don’t say shit, don’t give them shit, don’t let them in. That’s it, it’s easy.
and i'm not against that even. Just against the "Always call a lawyer" advice. Like in that case, if you have a lawyer who will show up sharpish (and that's expensive), sure. But otherwise you'll sit there for 12 hours til the PD is ready to see you at which point they'd have have to charge you and let you arrange bail or just cut you loose anyways. then it makes sense to just say "naw, i'm not saying anything, charge me or let me go".

Depends on the situation. if he's claiming you are threatening him and you have proof he's lying (or that he was actually the one making threats), go ahead and show that. But of course be careful not to overplay your hand and give them something that does hurt you.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If the cops are accusing you of something, call a lawyer and don’t tell them anything. Remember you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. In most States it’s actually against prosecutional procedure for a prosecutor to point out to a jury you refused to answer questions from the police. You have a fifth amendment right against incriminating yourself. That includes not participating in questioning or an interrogation. In any criminal case, the onus is on the prosecution to prove you’re guilty, not on you to prove you’re innocent.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I can also see where WormKiller is coming from. When I got pulled over out of state with weed the cop threatened jail unless I said something. What do you even do? Tell him you don't answer questions enough times for him to assert his faggy authority and call a dog squad/possibly end up in jail? I was able to at least negotiate just a ticket out of the thing.
Yes. They don't just need evidence, they need to get that evidence legally, and during a traffic stop they have a really limited amount of time to do it. Also if he throws you in jail without reasonable cause he's fucked, and you get free money.

This guy who looks like the Wetmore Baby has a good video about the clock that starts on a Terry Stop (what you had) and its implications, but I can't find the exact one, and since he looks like Doug Stanhope doing his abortion bit I don't want to watch more than two.

You could also look at Rodriguez vs United States (2015). A guy gets pulled over for driving like a Cumia, gets a ticket, cop asks if he can get a dog to search the car, Rodriguez says "no", cop does it anyway, dog finds methamphetamine.

Eight minutes from stop to arrest for meth, and the Supreme Court found the cop had held him too long after writing the ticket, so the meth doesn't count. No evidence, no charge - the guy walks.