• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy continuing his threats against Andrew

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Do he even go to the police to get the restraining order like he said he was?
Not heard anything about it yet. Judging from my minutes of research it takes a little time, I’m betting a week or so before I hear anything. Wouldn’t surprise me if he fluffs it up with every text and death threat he’s received/sent himself in the past month to paint me as a serial harasser and dangerous meanie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its more likely Pat has over sold his story to the rubes at Hooligans and they literally thought they were going to be heroes in an ongoing case involving death threats, federal crimes and buzzfeed. Has the PII violation been reported yet? That is a really serious violation of handling practices and I think Andrew should contact his credit card company.
That’s actually a good point, with how much we’ve seen Pat lie and exaggerate they probably thought their actually was a big ongoing investigation (remember when rascals asked Pat for the case number and detectives involved and he just said no, child?) and they were doing the right thing since the police were heavily involved according to the fat pig. Let’s not forget Pat has claimed the “Wisconsin Cyber Crime” division was on the case as well as the Wisconsin AG. That might be the only way they get out of serious trouble as Pat and his lies have now put his bar in hot water. I’m sure Pat also told the staff about how this Gamergate 2.0 and will be getting a huge story in Huffington Post soon that will make him very famous.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Not heard anything about it yet. Judging from my minutes of research it takes a little time, I’m betting a week or so before I hear anything. Wouldn’t surprise me if he fluffs it up with every text and death threat he’s received/sent himself in the past month to paint me as a serial harasser and dangerous meanie.
So you are originally from kiwifarms and not an O&A regular? Did you first hear of him from the kiwi thread? Keep up the good fight!

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Did you actually threaTen him in any way?

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Yeah, many brothermen have theorised that they only deal with Pat due to him constantly spending his Bidenbux in there. But i genuinely suspect they are just like him, the place is probably a hive of insufferable liberal
https://www.yelp.com/biz_redir?cach...superbar.com/food.html&website_link_type=menu
  • Photo of Brian M.
    Brian M.
    Elite 2022
    Milwaukee, WI
    1/25/2015
    Hooligan's calls itself a "Super Bar".
    How do they justify that claim? Here's how I justify it.
    I used to be a cool East-sider in the early 90's. I graduated from UWM in 1993 and spent the next year "living my dream." I was in a cool band and we spent many Saturday nights and Sunday mornings here. I became addicted to the Hooli Burger and have never been the same since. I gained 50 pounds and my cholesterol number resembles Robin Yount's lifetime batting average. Hooli's introduced me to micro-brews. In the early 90's, Sam Adams was about as exotic as things got on North Avenue. I had my first Anchor Steam here, and most likely my first Guinness. Back then, Hooligan's was barely a step above being a dive bar. There was the cook who used to dress like a boy scout, and there was always that guy at the end of the bar who looked like Keith Richards. At some point a few years later, that changed. A complete remodel removed most of the dank, and a stretch of the bar counter that used to double as a stage for the occasional live music night. My first gig with one of my bands, "Daddy Needs A Drink", was on that makeshift stage. About the only thing left are the tables along the wall and the tap handle collections. That, and a great bar food menu. Hooli burger, baked potato soup, rouben rolls. You can still wash it down with an Anchor Steam.
    I loved Hooligan's 20 years ago when I was a broke-as-a-joke Eastside musician and Hooligan's was a danky-dive bar. I still love it today now that it caters to a "less grungy crowd" and has an upstairs dining room.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

BINGO.
    Patrick S Tomlinson, where there is smoke there is fire.
    Don't they have a "boy burger" wonder what that means and who thought of that.
    Patrick Fat Tomlinson must have some good "KP" on his laptop because not only does it keep him there it keeps him on twitter with his troon friends.

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
So you are originally from kiwifarms and not an O&A regular? Did you first hear of him from the kiwi thread?
To be honest I never really paid attention to any lolcows or ecelebs until pretty recently and never had an account on kiwi farms, though that is where I usually went to get my daily dose of his insanity. I’m pretty sure I heard about him from the porsalin video then started following his kiwi thread around when the lolsuit took off. I only really started lurking here a couple months ago. Aside from 4chan I’ve never been one for the social aspects of the internet but your prized pig caught my eye and I haven’t been able to look away since.

G

To be honest I never really paid attention to any lolcows or ecelebs until pretty recently and never had an account on kiwi farms, though that is where I usually went to get my daily dose of his insanity. I’m pretty sure I heard about him from the porsalin video then started following his kiwi thread around when the lolsuit took off. I only really started lurking here a couple months ago. Aside from 4chan I’ve never been one for the social aspects of the internet but your prized pig caught my eye and I haven’t been able to look away since.
4chan?

I see you're an old schooler as well. Very nice.

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Did you actually threaTen him in any way?
I deleted the texts the next morning in a hungover “oh shit, that was real” moment but from the couple of screenshots I saved I only challenged him to a squealing match and asked him for his address so we could have some beers together. Pat did send me one of his vague death threats though.

Attachments

• D247DC56-5CC6-4FEF-AADB-603688D557F8.png
    D247DC56-5CC6-4FEF-AADB-603688D557F8.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 145
G

I deleted the texts the next morning in a hungover “oh shit, that was real” moment but from the couple of screenshots I saved I only challenged him to a squealing match and asked him for his address so we could have some beers together. Pat did send me one of his vague death threats though.
Oh man you were fucking smashed bro. That's hysterical. I think you'll be fine dude.

Even if the cops come talking to you you just tell him you were blackout drunk and they can look at the spelling on that text message and be like yeah he fucked up it's all good.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
So he knew you were coming and hid? It’s gonna be a real shame if that somehow gets to pat on twitter. People might not think he’s an actual tough guy now!

G

I've got good news for you, Andrew. You just hired The A(utism)-Team.

[MEDIA=youtube]_MVonyVSQoM[/MEDIA]