• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy continuing his threats against Andrew

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I sent an email today to visa. If they don’t get back to me in a day or so I’ll call.
Yeah mate I would really push that angle of it. Make the point that if they did it so easily with you, Hooligans are likely to do it with anyone else that Fatso decides is a stlaker.
Apologies if I didn't see a post about it but have you contacted Hooligans about this and let rip?
Like other people have said, I'm incensed over the fact that you gave a generous tip, didn't cause any real trouble and they gave that pig the information.

G

I totally agree. Never, ever talk to the cops. To present your side, get an attorney and let them represent you. No matter how justified you feel, never ever talk to the cops on your own.
Hey that's cool if you guys are so incapable that you feel the need to pay a lawyer's retainer and spend the night in jail on some Mickey mouse bullshit that anybody with the charisma of a 10 year old could talk their way out of, godspeed.

They're not looking at him for a fucking class 2 felony, that whole "lawyer up" shit you're getting off of TV shows applies to stuff you can't talk your way out of.

If someone can't talk their way out of this, then they must have velcro fasteners on their shoes. No fucking cop is going to look at those texts and go YeR uNdEr ArReSt

The only possible way you could get arrested in the scenario is by refusing to let them look at your phone. It's stupid unnecessary and you will spend the night in jail for no reason for being a combative twat. Cops love taking people to jail that don't cooperate. If you didn't do anything wrong just let them look at the text.

I mean Jesus Christ the guy already posted the texts on the internet, so I severely doubt he's that worried about it.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
As a cop, let me quote a rotund unemployed layabout - shut your fucking mouth.

If it’s a Milwaukee cop, he has no jurisdiction outside the state. Let the call go to voicemail. Block any 414/262 number. Don’t answer any unknown calls (we do the *67 bit to block the ID). I wouldn’t worry about a lawyer because again, Milwaukee ain’t Indiana.

After a week or so, some nigger will nigger and that will be the shiny toy for the cop to chase.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Hey that's cool if you guys are so incapable that you feel the need to pay a lawyer's retainer and spend the night in jail on some Mickey mouse bullshit that anybody with the charisma of a 10 year old could talk their way out of, godspeed.

They're not looking at him for a fucking class 2 felony, that whole "lawyer up" shit you're getting off of TV shows applies to stuff you can't talk your way out of.

If someone can't talk their way out of this, then they must have velcro fasteners on their shoes. No fucking cop is going to look at those texts and go YeR uNdEr ArReSt
Are you a bit?

G

The only possible way you could get arrested in the scenario is by refusing to let them look at your phone. It's stupid unnecessary and you will spend the night in jail for no reason for being a combative twat. Cops love taking people to jail that don't cooperate. If you didn't do anything wrong just let them look at the text.

I mean Jesus Christ the guy already posted the texts on the internet, so I severely doubt he's that worried about it.
You are an incredibly stupid nigger, for real.

You can decline to incriminate yourself with the cops while also being polite and respectful about it. That’s what us successful white folk do and it’s been working out pretty well for us for a while now.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

Jails are full of dumb bastards like this one. "This cop's a reasonable guy, I can talk him around".

Lawyer up, and shut up.

If you don't believe me, and you don't believe all the videos of lawyers telling you to shut the fuck up, then YouTube is full of bodycam and interrogation videos of guys "talking their way out of shit", followed by a card showing how long they were convicted for.

If it’s a Milwaukee cop, he has no jurisdiction outside the state. Let the call go to voicemail. Block any 414/262 number. Don’t answer any unknown calls (we do the *67 bit to block the ID). I wouldn’t worry about a lawyer because again, Milwaukee ain’t Indiana.
With no-one to prosecute your side of the story in court, you run the risk of the judge only listening to Fatrick's side. Then, one day, you're driving through a state that honors Wisconsin warrants, and you're fucked. Or you travel through a border control point that does the same, or you go for a job, or you go to jail for something else and find there's a hold put on your release....

Don't follow Fatrick's example and ignore it so Quasi gets a default judgement and takes his house; follow Quasi's example, lawyer up and shut up.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
As a cop, let me quote a rotund unemployed layabout - shut your fucking mouth.

After a week or so, some nigger will nigger and that will be the shiny toy for the cop to chase.
I’d say pretty much the only way he’d have a problem is if a judge issued a warrant. Don’t think that could happen unless there was an indictment and he didn’t go to a court date.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
https://www.yelp.com/biz_redir?cach...superbar.com/food.html&website_link_type=menu
  • Photo of Brian M.
    Brian M.
    Elite 2022
    Milwaukee, WI
    1/25/2015
    Hooligan's calls itself a "Super Bar".
    How do they justify that claim? Here's how I justify it.
    I used to be a cool East-sider in the early 90's. I graduated from UWM in 1993 and spent the next year "living my dream." I was in a cool band and we spent many Saturday nights and Sunday mornings here. I became addicted to the Hooli Burger and have never been the same since. I gained 50 pounds and my cholesterol number resembles Robin Yount's lifetime batting average. Hooli's introduced me to micro-brews. In the early 90's, Sam Adams was about as exotic as things got on North Avenue. I had my first Anchor Steam here, and most likely my first Guinness. Back then, Hooligan's was barely a step above being a dive bar. There was the cook who used to dress like a boy scout, and there was always that guy at the end of the bar who looked like Keith Richards. At some point a few years later, that changed. A complete remodel removed most of the dank, and a stretch of the bar counter that used to double as a stage for the occasional live music night. My first gig with one of my bands, "Daddy Needs A Drink", was on that makeshift stage. About the only thing left are the tables along the wall and the tap handle collections. That, and a great bar food menu. Hooli burger, baked potato soup, rouben rolls. You can still wash it down with an Anchor Steam.
    I loved Hooligan's 20 years ago when I was a broke-as-a-joke Eastside musician and Hooligan's was a danky-dive bar. I still love it today now that it caters to a "less grungy crowd" and has an upstairs dining room.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

BINGO.
    Patrick S Tomlinson, where there is smoke there is fire.
    Don't they have a "boy burger" wonder what that means and who thought of that.
    Patrick Fat Tomlinson must have some good "KP" on his laptop because not only does it keep him there it keeps him on twitter with his troon friends.
Holy shit this is like the big apple ranch of mke

G

So not only are you going to talk to the cops and tell them that you committed a crime but it’s OK because the other guy did too, but you’re also going to hand over your phone for them to examine?

you may be the dumbest nigger alive.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I did pretend a couple times just to throw him off and see what his plan was. Just gay ominous shit
No more pretending to be that Andrew guy. It could ruin any retribution he may plan against Pig and Hooligan's.

Regarding the 'talking to cops' topic on this thread - a cop in the second half of this video even says don't fucking do it (as well as our own handsome Pringles Can Lothario):