• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy continuing his threats against Andrew

Forum Clout
Yeah, many brothermen have theorised that they only deal with Pat due to him constantly spending his Bidenbux in there. But i genuinely suspect they are just like him, the place is probably a hive of insufferable liberal faggots.
From what it sounds like, its just amateur hour over there. Even the good reviews online say that the place is a shell of itself that stopped giving a damn about quality. The waitresses are probably working for some extra White Claws money. Pat asks for some info and she probably just wanted him to go away so she shrugged and said sure, whatever gets her to clock out faster so she can make it to the day drink at Marquette.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
No, stlaker. Nobody has ever threatened the coward Andrew. Only Patrick has ever received threats. For the sake of brevity I won’t include his proof though.

Attachments

• BFFFD5BC-0845-4C20-B658-E0BF745B6B89.jpeg
    BFFFD5BC-0845-4C20-B658-E0BF745B6B89.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 117

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Patrick, who posts literally everything about everything and spills his guts about every topic...and thought nothing of posting a man's driver's license and an illegally obtained credit card receipt..has a pile of death threats he's too above it all to post.

Yeah fucking right. Lying twat. Kamikaze Pilot Nadolski-san will be just fine.

HE CROSSED STATE LINES really made a big difference legally in the Rittenhouse case where he ventilated some pedos, right? Keep saying it.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Its more likely Pat has over sold his story to the rubes at Hooligans and they literally thought they were going to be heroes in an ongoing case involving death threats, federal crimes and buzzfeed. Has the PII violation been reported yet? That is a really serious violation of handling practices and I think Andrew should contact his credit card company.

G

I am supposed to be getting a call back from a TV station in Milwaukee about my "hot tip" tomorrow. Assuming that they're not just blowing me off, Hooligans and Pat might just make the news again!

Assuming this happens, any normal, well-adjusted person would refuse a comment if contacted by the local news in this case. Rick, however, will be so eager to get his fat face in front of the camera that he'll tank Hooligans without a second thought.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Its more likely Pat has over sold his story to the rubes at Hooligans and they literally thought they were going to be heroes in an ongoing case involving death threats, federal crimes and buzzfeed. Has the PII violation been reported yet? That is a really serious violation of handling practices and I think Andrew should contact his credit card company.
I sent an email today to visa. If they don’t get back to me in a day or so I’ll call.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Patrick is known for his brevity, child. Always has been.
Cyberstalker account. Report for impersonation and block.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Tweeted about 1/2 hour ago.

View attachment 26081

He went to Hooligans, paid for his drinks, tipped at 50%, and wrote that you're a pussy and have bitch tits on two receipts. What is it going to cost him, piggy?
Fat fuckin cocksucker pretending hes an action hero. He probably had that cinematic deep voice over guy reading that sentence in his head.

“And its going to cost him.” Yuck.. Fuckin die fat already you paragon of faggotry.

He should have his face peeled off by a cartel.