• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy continuing his threats against Andrew

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Tweeted about 1/2 hour ago.

11.png

He went to Hooligans, paid for his drinks, tipped at 50%, and wrote that you're a pussy and have bitch tits on two receipts. What is it going to cost him, piggy?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
This guy was a generous tipper and broke zero laws but these idiots decided to put the restaurant in hot water for an idiot regular. Don’t forget they refused go fund me donations from anyone who made jokes about Pat while Pat didn’t even donate. Hooligans deserves everything that’s coming to them.

Yeah, many brothermen have theorised that they only deal with Pat due to him constantly spending his Bidenbux in there. But i genuinely suspect they are just like him, the place is probably a hive of insufferable liberal faggots.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah, many brothermen have theorised that they only deal with Pat due to him constantly spending his Bidenbux in there. But i genuinely suspect they are just like him, the place is probably a hive of insufferable liberal faggots.
Niki gives him pocket money to spend there just to get him out of the house. That’s how awful he is, she pays to make him go away.

G

This guy was a generous tipper and broke zero laws but these idiots decided to put the restaurant in hot water for an idiot regular. Don’t forget they refused go fund me donations from anyone who made jokes about Pat while Pat didn’t even donate. Hooligans deserves everything that’s coming to them.
I would never begrudge or wish the worst on any regular working person. But after seeing the pictures of the mutant owner of Hooligans and his ugly cunt wife and hearing his bullshit excuses...fuck em. Let's get some.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think that this is going to cost Hooligans far more than it will cost Andrew. And afterwards we will be sure to let The Swinging Door know what kind of customer Patrick is, as well as the drama and destruction his fat ass brings.

I am supposed to be getting a call back from a TV station in Milwaukee about my "hot tip" tomorrow. Assuming that they're not just blowing me off, Hooligans and Pat might just make the news again!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I would never begrudge or wish the worst on any regular working person. But after seeing the pictures of the mutant owner of Hooligans and his ugly cunt wife and hearing his bullshit excuses...fuck em. Let's get some.
Exactly, I’m from a restaurant family and these guys are assholes to do this to a customer who not only paid but tipped. It would be one thing if he didn’t pay and caused a scene, etc. but he was just a customer like anyone else. This bar decided to listen to the ramblings of a fat loser that everyone he doesn’t like is a Nazi that is coming to get him yet no laws were broken. Sounds like the owner and staff are a bunch of smug assholes and I’m sure they’re all white. I don’t think I’ve even seen a black customer in the photos so it sounds like they don’t believe in diversity.

Forum Clout
The screenshot also has other information visible, like the license registration date. Those can be used to extrapolate other pieces of data and PII. Partial PII is just PII with more steps. I'm sure since Rick is an expert on everything, securtiy data analytics is one of his specialties.
Also, the obscured parts of the drivers license still have info. You can see that the first number is definitely a 5.

G

Exactly, I’m from a restaurant family and these guys are assholes to do this to a customer who not only paid but tipped. It would be one thing if he didn’t pay and caused a scene, etc. but he was just a customer like anyone else. This bar decided to listen to the ramblings of a fat loser that everyone he doesn’t like is a Nazi that is coming to get him yet no laws were broken. Sounds like the owner and staff are a bunch of smug assholes and I’m sure they’re all white. I don’t think I’ve even seen a black customer in the photos so it sounds like they don’t believe in diversity.
Yeah, I'm from a privileged background but lucky to have had a self-made dad who paid for good schools etc but always made me work for extra cash. Back then I cursed him because my buddies all got free dibs but now so grateful he did it like that. One of them died of a heroin overdose at 19, a couple of the others ended up OK but as many turned out as fucking entitled losers. Working in pubs and restaurants aged 18-21 were literally one of the best real world experience jobs I ever had. It have me that on your feet for 12 hour a shift, dealing with people and eating ass while doing it experience that made working in investment banking comparatively easy after that.