• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy can't afford cable anymore

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I still pay for Fios cable because of sports mainly. Most of those services that sell the sports have blackout games where you can't watch them on the app if they are televised locally so that's annoying. If I didn't watch sports, I without a doubt would have cut cable by now and just signed up for the individual services but they got me by the balls with MSG, YES and all the other ones that show national games. I also get a good deal with Fios every 2 years with quantum internet and every single pay channel. Just threaten to cancel and they hook you up again. Just goes to show you how SPORTS PAT, is fake and gay.

Stop being so POOR, PAT.

Screenshot 2022-04-05 033348.png

Last edited:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I still pay for Fios cable because of sports mainly. Most of those services that sell the sports have blackout games where you can't watch them on the app if they are televised locally so that's annoying. If I didn't watch sports, I without a doubt would have cut cable by now and just signed up for the individual services but they got me by the balls with MSG, YES and all the other ones that show national games. I also get a good deal with Fios every 2 years with quantum internet and every single pay channel. Just threaten to cancel and they hook you up again. Just goes to show you how SPORTS PAT, is fake and gay.

Stop being so POOR, PAT.

View attachment 33060
holy upload! my home setup uploads about 1/10th of that speed. I'm calling 'em ta-day! The old 'I'm going somewhere else' is a classic trick for getting a good deal every couple years.

G

i basically only watch sports too but i bet if i do the math on that streaming would be better. i pay $70 to get the NFL sunday ticket in Brazil and watch via VPN, it works flawlessly 99% of the time and i get every game instead of just the once the local shitheads want to show me. i could probably just get espn+ and whatever the fox version of that is and be pretty much covered otherwise.

G

He's been bitching about housing costs a lot lately as well. I know he recently bragged about getting a re-fi on the hovel. I wonder if he was dumb enough to get an ARM loan. No tenants, Fed about to raise the rates. Niki might lose the hovel before Quasi has a chance to get it.
He was in that refi talk for months before I refied one of our properties, start to close like 40 days, he had 6 plus months in.

G

He was in that refi talk for months before I refied one of our properties, start to close like 40 days, he had 6 plus months in.
He had to make those improvements first. That fence needed "fixing" (he never really fixed it, just nailed the rotted out boards back up) and "the grounds" needed improvement.