• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy can't afford cable anymore

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
you have to have the everything bestest ever child, package to get to that price. lets be honest he got scammed by a door to door salesman who saw drool and an pay day.
Yeah I can’t believe that was just his cable, not even internet. That’s the everything package which he begged for since he sits home everyday. Niki’s mom is telling them they have to cut back since they’re broke and going further into debt.

G

I know you're all retarded boomers but there's plenty of seedbox hosts that will let you set up a stack of
  • plex
  • radar
  • sonarr
Plex is the movie server. Sonarr is for tv shows and radarr is for movies. You add a movie or show to "watch" then it goes out, searches and downloads. With deluge/rtorrent it syncs to your plex automatically.

For private trackers you can add the credentials through [URL]https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett[/URL]

If you need plex the cost is more expensive, because that requires more compute, but you can run it on a shitty old laptop or a pi if you want. I saw some guy on reddit who did that exact set up. Here's one of many seedhosts.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.seedhost.eu/index.php[/URL]
No we are not. No there are not. No it is not. No they are not. No we do not. No it does not. No we cannot. No it is not, no we cannot. No you did not. Child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Stupid nigger paying for cable. I have used iptv exclusively for about 6 years now.
He acts like he’s some young hip millennial yet I don’t know anyone around my age (couple years behind pig) that has cable. Cutting the cord has been thing for a decade. He even has a PS4 yet just figured out cable is for suckers? He’s almost 42 but lives life as a boomer

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I know you're all retarded boomers but there's plenty of seedbox hosts that will let you set up a stack of
  • plex
  • radar
  • sonarr
Plex is the movie server. Sonarr is for tv shows and radarr is for movies. You add a movie or show to "watch" then it goes out, searches and downloads. With deluge/rtorrent it syncs to your plex automatically.

For private trackers you can add the credentials through https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett

If you need plex the cost is more expensive, because that requires more compute, but you can run it on a shitty old laptop or a pi if you want. I saw some guy on reddit who did that exact set up. Here's one of many seedhosts.

Instead of all that fancy stuff, pat probably just bought a cracked firestick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is so late to cordcutting. Welcome to 2005. I bet he has been paying over $60 in different streaming services at the same time. Pat absolutely sucks at money. Quasi thanks you for freeing up $60-100 a month.
He def was paying for streaming services on top of that everything cable package. He prob all together paid 300 a month. Funny he says it’s channels he doesn’t watch yet he never leaves the house. Niki got mad at him for demanding all the channels even though he spends his life looking at twitter on his phone.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He def was paying for streaming services on top of that everything cable package. He prob all together paid 300 a month. Funny he says it’s channels he doesn’t watch yet he never leaves the house. Niki got mad at him for demanding all the channels even though he spends his life looking at twitter on his phone.
That is the thing. Pat is still paying more than actual cordcutters. I bet he has at least 3 streaming services still. Look how late he did this too. Not when lockdowns hit and money gets tight but two years later after overpaying for over decade.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He
That is the thing. Pat is still paying more than actual cordcutters. I bet he has at least 3 streaming services still. Look how late he did this too. Not when lockdowns hit and money gets tight but two years later after overpaying for over decade.
He def has Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus (Star Wars shit), Paramount (Star Trek) and probably Hulu as well. Im a couple years younger than Pat and I don’t think anyone I know my age or younger still has cable. He claims to be some hip tech savvy millennial yet was paying over 200 for cable like a boomer. The only people I know that still have cable are mid 60s and get frustrated with streaming platforms (which one is prime? Do I have that one? How do I turn it on? It’s not on Netflix? Don’t they have everything? Which one do I need for that? Ugh, forget it!)

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He

He def has Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus (Star Wars shit), Paramount (Star Trek) and probably Hulu as well. Im a couple years younger than Pat and I don’t think anyone I know my age or younger still has cable. He claims to be some hip tech savvy millennial yet was paying over 200 for cable like a boomer. The only people I know that still have cable are mid 60s and get frustrated with streaming platforms (which one is prime? Do I have that one? How do I turn it on? It’s not on Netflix? Don’t they have everything? Which one do I need for that? Ugh, forget it!)
I ditched that trash in 2008 and the only streaming service I have happens to come with prime and I almost never watch it. I hope this isnt another hypocrisy moment where pat plans to pirate content. He has been very vocal about being anti-piracy and wanting creators to get their cut.

1649111179458.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wha
I ditched that trash in 2008 and the only streaming service I have happens to come with prime and I almost never watch it. I hope this isnt another hypocrisy moment where pat plans to pirate content. He has been very vocal about being anti-piracy and wanting creators to get their cut.

View attachment 32857
Whats funny is he even had a PS4 and I think an XBox 1 and he was paying for cable instead of using those to stream. I don’t think I’ve had cable in close to 10 years. He probably had some expensive sports package because he wants everyone to think he’s a manly man yet never watched it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That’s even still ridiculous in the era of streaming. which he was paying for on top of cable. I bet Niki writes off the internet for her sham business. Funny he needed all that cable and streaming even though he only watches super hero shit and Star Wars / Star Trek. He can only understand movies made for teenagers so all the movie and sports channels were useless.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
That’s even still ridiculous in the era of streaming. which he was paying for on top of cable. I bet Niki writes off the internet for her sham business. Funny he needed all that cable and streaming even though he only watches super hero shit and Star Wars / Star Trek. He can only understand movies made for teenagers so all the movie and sports channels were useless.
I don't think he even has cable, there was recent pic of a dish on the back corner of half a hovel where famous flood light is about