• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig waxing fatly about his piece of shit car again

G

Pays another man to detail it when he has all the time in the world. I bet he watches it get done just to be extra awkward.

I had the same thought. Why would you pay $150 to get it detailed when he doesn't do shit all day.

Also that K&N looks really dirty. I wonder if he realizes you actually need to clean and recharge them.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
What real interest does this guy have? Twitter?
Milluh? Coohs lite?
Kempesh couldn't hang with dinosaur dweebs, muscle car boomers or space ship kit builders, not even as their pet forum retard. Only maladjusted bottom of the barrel SFWA losers tolerate him, cause they're too timid to run anyone off, including actual chomos.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
I hope he and the refrigerator wind up like this. I’ll chip in with playing Layla in the background.
19E3BE31-E4F9-4FFC-A0A2-9E5E5D513BB9.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’m a decade younger than the Pig and I’d be embarrassed to have this car, I legitimately would try to hide it from people.

If I gave anyone a lift I’d always feel compelled to explain why I still had a woman’s car that’s 20 years old and has 400k miles on. “It’s just a temporary thing to get from point a to point b yknow?”