• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig waxing fatly about his piece of shit car again

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout
Nice shit stained seat, Fat boy

DA602A68-E9C5-4947-BFF4-E3244741A1EB.jpeg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
so nice of him to take care of the car so Quasi gets good cash on the auction

the delusion of tweeting at Ford's CEO "please pay attention to meeee, i'm an influencer" lol hope a redditor tweets the KF link at the same accounts
He hopes somebody at Ford notices it and looks at his profile then says ha ha holee shit he has 47k followers get him a new car with that influence he can sell million cars

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He has to make it sound like this POS is something special, if he doesn't then why is a successful writer that he claims to be not driving a new one
That car is one accident away from being written off as a total loss from an insurance company since most repairs would exceed the value. One air bag or even the radiator support type accident could do it.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
That car is one accident away from being written off as a total loss from an insurance company since most repairs would exceed the value. One air bag or even the radiator support type accident could do it.
He did claim there was frame damage in accident and they straightened it out which is pretty farfetched on a unibody getting paid for by insurance