• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig waxing fatly about his piece of shit car again

Forum Clout
Lol I hope he cried
Event9.png

Forum Clout
Of course he'd have the one from the pre redesign when it was a redneck car
Its still a redneck car. My mulleted old neighbor had the same model bullit and used to get drunk and do donuts in the street while blasting motley crue. But he at least had the decency not to post on social media about it like it was the coolest car ever.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hello, brand? Give me free things
I wonder how many times he has pitched this gay shit to hotels that he wants to travel to. Pat has almost no interaction with his followers. People with 1000 followers get more traction on posts than he does on average. His entitlement makes this whole thing so much sweeter.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I wonder how many times he has pitched this gay shit to hotels that he wants to travel to. Pat has almost no interaction with his followers. People with 1000 followers get more traction on posts than he does on average. His entitlement makes this whole thing so much sweeter.
Like Vos does after he buys something?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The newer v6s and even 4 cylinder mustangs have more power. The 4.6 v8 is nothing to brag about, but it does get my grandmas lincoln town car to bingo on time I guess. I don't know how she manages to handle all that horsepower.

A new Toyota camry puts out more power
The new Toyota corolla 3 cylinder has 300 horse power! American car makers have no idea how to get that kind of power out engines.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Nice shit stained seat, Fat boy

View attachment 33212
Just look at those huge play school plastic knobs. Look at that blinker stalk wtf was Ford thinking? I hate American cars from the 80s up until 2015 or so. The newer ones I just dislike. Cars purposely built to not last, designed by committee, chunky plastic garbage