• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
View attachment 21041

You have no knowledge, stupid. That's the whole reason you were suboeoning subscriber info, because you don't know what state anyone is in. Fucking lying pig, pretending he knows CA has nothing to do with anything when half of the forum could be from CA.
California was the best venue for this case, because everyone in the bay area is tech savvy. I bet half the cases that these judges see have some tech angle.

They weren't going to be disoriented by Resto throwing around techie buzzwords and would see that his case had no merit. That's why Resto didn't bother to show up and let Stavros Esquire the traffic lawyer take the beating for him.

G

He didn't know he was but he is actually committing the informal fallacy anyway. So I guess he used it correctly by accident.

If someone defends themselves to stay anonymous (p) then they've done something criminal (q). But he had the conclusion in p because he loaded it with (a cyber stalking website). So the argument already assumes q. As it is implied that it is criminal.

Its valid i guess as a retarded modus ponens, but definitely not sound in any way.

He's fat.
The scale and pictures are the modus ponens of his being fat.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Well, that and Resto can't practice law in CA. I guess that Cali bar is tougher than WI.
He has practiced pro hac vice in a bunch of other states. I think he's licensed in Ohio and was practicing pro hac vice in Wisconsin, which is why Ways was there. But he didn't even bother to show up in California.

If a retard like Stavros Esquire can pass the California bar, I don't see why Resto couldn't.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220124-203920.jpg

Yeah you do, robinsonwriters. You use your wife's dead account to monitor the people you've blocked on your own account.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
View attachment 21044

Yeah you do, robinsonwriters. You use your wife's dead account to monitor the people you've blocked on your own account.
LIE. You emailed Josiah your forum username and password. Remember, "SquirtingCarol"?

Of course, rascals hacked it but we know you made it and used it to log into the forum, dick.

b28b164d01d6642997b4cd6b6767e429.png

Classy guy.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He's back to tweeting about nonsense

View attachment 21047

Nice bipolar shift in mood, stupid.
Rick has 0 concept of time. Most movie enthusiasts haven’t spent “hundreds of days” in a movie theater. He’s either admitting he works for that fag theater he was asking for peoples papers at, or he is saying he’d hang out all day at theaters hundreds of times. That would add up, since it would imply he has no friends. He’s fat as fuck folks.